Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favourite / least favourite Chase Car

What it says on the tin...

What is your favourite chase car that has been released and also what is your least favourite chase car.

Please also state reasons (and try to stretch further than "I don't like the googly eyes!!!")

My favourite is probably Ransburg King - a really nice looking car

Least favourite is certainly Van with(out) Stickers - I'm not too keen an quality production issues and this one is very poor. I have on with the sticker and think that it's a nice car.

I'm also not too keen on the re-released cars but with an accessory - especially the Mater ones with Oil Can or Lamp...!!!

Comment

mr b, think you,ll have to supply a list of them, however ransburg king is no 1, looks beezer

Comment

Good question... and of course I am going to have problems sticking with just one...

Favorite: has to be one of the Metallic Paint Cars - DJ, Darrell Cartrip, King... of the 3, I'll probably pick DJ although if the actual Chase King with Metallic Paint would have had fixed eyes I would have chosen it (the loose Ransburg King with fixed eyes is stunning).

Least favorite: McQueen with Rusteze Can... one of the worst "Look my eyes change" Cars... and just a gas can? Really? Dishonorable mention would be the Chase Cars with accessories (Fillmore's gas cans, Impound Cars, Cars that are supposed to have stickers but don't, Piston Cups...) Still, I have many of most of them, whether I liked them or didn't.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The metallic King by a nose over the metallic DJ, even with the googly eyes. I definitely prefer my fixed-eye BD version though. Honorable mention goes to the impound cars. Those are pretty sweet. Dishonorable mention goes out to most of the other chase cars, especially the ones with only a different style card or a cheap accessory.

Comment

Even tho we are still missing two of them my favourite are the impound cars. I love the 'bad boys' in the film and so having different versions of them is great.

Least favourite is a tricky one, I have to agree with the already mentioned regarding the oil cans etc although i did like the piston cup cars.

Comment

I like Impounds as well as Metallics. Can't decide on them, I just don't like the googly eyes. I am fortunate enough to have one of the backdoor fixed eyes Metallic Kings though.

I am not a fan of King and Chick with Piston Cups.

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                mr b, think you,ll have to supply a list of them, however ransburg king is no 1, looks beezer
                Ask and ye shall receive

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...se-Cars-Part-1

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...se-Cars-Part-2

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...se-Cars-Part-3

Comment

ta mr b, at the time I thought the mcq with the oil can was a right royal rip off, also didnt think much to the impound 4, didnt see much point in getting another 4 just cos they had a yellow boot on

however although the above are naff, they arent quite as naff as whats out there at present

Comment

Working...
                  X