May 6, 2012: New Cars are finally coming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 6, 2012: New Cars are finally coming

Good and long overdue news... new Cars are finally coming... Singles case D is in transit in the US and case E is supposed to ship on Monday... I'm going to contact a friend and see if I can get any of them.

Also, a new Metallic Paint Car is out at Toys R US in Canada...

Miguel Camino with Metallic Paint is on eBay on a Canadian cardback...
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/DISNEY-PIXAR...item3cc5d8dba1

Hopefully we see new Cars in stores starting next weekend...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I'll take 2 please

Hope to find a couple of these in the stores!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

No doubt...

I am supposed to hear case assortments later this week and will share the details.

And one of the eBay resellers has several new Cars listed for sale; hopefully we don't have to wait 6 months to see these in stores.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'm planning on going hunting for Cars tomorrow night and Wednesday morning. Can't go tonight because the Caps are on.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

No new Cars at Meijer this morning... of course... My hopes were high when from a distance I saw Cars on all pegs for singles... closer examination showed they'd spread the Finn McMissile singles out to cover all the pegs... they had even covered up the 2 McQueen, 1 Acer, and 8 Francesco with Finn... I moved a few of them back...

I do intend to check out Indy on Saturday.

Comment

This new Miguel is nice! I hope he comes in a case with McQueen, Nigel, and Jeff in Metallic as I never had a chance to grab them the first time around.

Comment

no offence but those metallic/silver jobbies are truely dreadful, havnt worked out if there are customs or the real works stuff, if they are the latter then I suggest mr mattel to get the finger out and start producing something worthwhile and different, its not rocket science..

Comment

OH my, I will need such a Miguel and I bet he is not going to appear here in Germany. Any helpers out there?

Comment

Originally posted by gipsy View Post
                  OH my, I will need such a Miguel and I bet he is not going to appear here in Germany. Any helpers out there?
                  I will be glad to help you out, Christina.

Comment

Planning on hitting Toys R Us tonight. Haven't heard about anything new in my area yet though.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

ok, just add it to the list with the display cases and so on. lol

Comment

One of the US resellers has gotten in cases of 3 new Cars items in the last week:

Lights and Sounds case L with Darrell Cartrip x3, (only new Car) and Spy Finn x2 (I wonder if the cardback is missing the Walmart Mater's Secret Mission snipe), 1 Finn McMissile, 2 Lightning McQueen, 2 Francesco Bernoulli, and 2 Mater.

Movie Moments case K with 6 Ka-Ciao McQueen/Francesco, 3 Acer with helmet/Professor Z, 3 Darrell Cartrip/Brent Mustangburger.

Singles case D with 3 Victor H and 3 Vladimir Trunkov.

The singles case D has been reported at both Walmart stores and Toys R US stores... it's not been found on a US wide basis yet... and people have reported seeing only 1 case at each store it's been found at.

Comment

I went to the Toys R US on EAST WASHINGTON STREET. They have Victor H , Vladimir Trunkov, and the Street of Japan 5Pack. I find the new cars on day. Now the hurt for the cars is back on.

Comment

Working...
                          X