When?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When?

With reports of new Cars finally coming out in stores, when do you think you'll be making your next Cars trip?

I would typically make a run every 4 to 6 weeks as there are very few stores in our county and no Target and no Toys R US... my last all day Cars hunting trip was back in November, almost 7 months ago... I expect that I'll make a day of it when the next Kmart event comes (June 16), but with a 3 day weekend next weekend, might go to Dayton or Cincinnati... Are you up for a Cars hunt, GOMATERGO?

How about the rest of you?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

We have almost given up going round on the hunt for new cars, We only ever look when we go food shopping at the supermarkets now.

Of late we have been on dreaded ebay hunting cars 1 diecasts .. had a few good buys or lucky buys should i say

Comment

I've definitely given up on making special runs for Cars. During the days of the OG Cars I was hitting, on average, 3 stores a day, and days off I would hit around 10. Now I just check out the toy section if I'm in a store for another reason. Seeing all those Finns and Tombers sort of ruins my day. Once I know there's something worth hunting for I'll probably dial it up a notch. Here's hoping.

Comment

I may hit a few stores this weekend, but nothing like what I used to when I first started collecting 2 years ago.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I have the urge to hit all the stores in my general location (1 of each WM, TGT, TRU, KM). I have been refraining from hunting recently because there was just nothing to get and it was a waste of time.

Comment

Saturday...!!!

Comment

3 Wal-Marts & 2 Toys-R-Us' Nada.
              Nothing, zip, zilch...

Comment

I am leaning towards going to Dayton on Saturday...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

My TRU, Target, Walmart & KMart are really bad.. I haven't even gotten Mel Dorado yet.

Comment

Nothing new at WM but KM has 2 Sal packs and 1 SG Finn (well, no more, I bought the Finn). That's it.

Comment

brislington toys r us tomorrow - with expectation hovering between very low and non-existent

Comment

Originally posted by yuffie View Post
                        brislington toys r us tomorrow - with expectation hovering between very low and non-existent
                        as expected a fruitless trip - they did have a red which is only the second time i've seen him (the other at frome sainsburys when i bought him) - so it was lego instead to make sure toys r us don't go bust

Comment

Nice score on the Legos, yuffie...

I ended up going to northwest Indiana today to surprise my sister for her 50th birthday party... stopped at 3 TRU, 4 Target, 3 Walmart, 1 Gordmans, 2 Kohl's, and 2 Kmart stores... 460 miles total... only 10 additional miles added for going to stores...

Saw the Streets of Japan 5 pack at all 3 TRU stores - every one had the new dancer with paint scratches... Sigh... Did score Victor H and Vladimir at the first TRU - they only had 1 of each on the pegs.

Still waiting for the reset...

Comment

Did quite a bit of Cars hunting the past 2 weeks and came up empty each time.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Nice legos Yuffie! I would get them if they weren't so darn expensive

Comment

Working...
                              X