Last chance: Article contests (random drawings) and other contests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last chance: Article contests (random drawings) and other contests

As our 1st Anniversary of pixarcarsdiecast.com has come and gone, we want to thank you for helping us celebrate it... these last 3+ months without new Cars diecasts have been a trying time for all of us who collect... There were times in the past where I did expect to find something each time I went on a Cars hunt; if I'd stop at 15 stores in the Dayton area I expected to find things at 3 to 5 stores... just enough to make it feel worth it... That hasn't been the case lately.

The second week of the screen caption contest is wrapping up - if you haven't entered, I encourage you to do so.

As far as the Article contests are concerned,

The Tunerz article - the winner will get to choose one of the following single Tunerz Cars: Impound Boost, Impound Snot Rod (I do not have Impound Snot Rod with Confetti), Snot Rod, Impound DJ, or Chase DJ with metallic paint.

The Team Sets article - I'm still trying to figure out what to award for a prize... it may be one of our Tier2 prizes.

I'm also going to go back and award a Final Lap Donna Pits single for someone who has posted a comment on the article where I paid tribute to my friend Donna.

And for the next article, which I will post this weekend... the drawing will be for a Dinoco Mia and Tia Movie Moments - the next article will be on Mia and Tia.

I'm going to open up the Dinoco Mia and Tia article contest to everyone but me; since I'm donating the prize, I'm not eligible for that one... but I am allowing the other administrators and moderators to be eligible to win that 2 pack.

You have until Saturday May 26th to post a comment in the Tunerz, Team Sets, and Donna Pits articles to enter... You will have 8 days from the time I post the Mia and Tia article to enter that contest.

Many thanks for helping us celebrate our first anniversary...

Chris
    cac1959

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I think its great what you guys have come up with, sparing your own time to spend on the contest and especially all who have donated prizes. Its certainly helped fill the gap that mattel have created by giving us something to look forward to

Looking forward to the mia & tia article.

Comment

Good stuff, I'm all signed up before I even knew about this! Nice.

Comment

Working...
      X