Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Disruption

Hello All,

I'm having a little play around with some features of the site today, so if you see a few rogue images (such as my signature in various places on the site, please ignore these as they'll be gone by the end of the day

This site has no "sandbox" so I'm having to play around with the live site

I'm just playing around with the look and feel a little to see what flexibility we have...

The normal functionality of the site will remain fully working

Thank you for bearing with us during this time of experimentation...

MrBrownstone

You should all be able to see my signature at the top of each page (just under the site banner and also under all of the forums but only on the main forum page

Can you let me know if anyone can see anything different?

Comment

I see it, MrBrownstone...

Working on different things so we can see what kind of changes we may be able to make.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'm seeing it on the subforum directory pages like Non-Cars Discussion and Other Collectables. Looks like it's working.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
          I'm seeing it on the subforum directory pages like Non-Cars Discussion and Other Collectables. Looks like it's working.
          ooo, I hope not - I'm supposed to have removed them....!!!!

I'll take a look, but if you do spot it somewhere it shouldn't be please post a link here to the page where it is so I can investigate

Thanks

Comment

All I'm seeing MrB is the announcement inviting people to vote in the Screen Caption contests...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              All I'm seeing MrB is the announcement inviting people to vote in the Screen Caption contests...
              That's good - that will be there until tomorrow when the voting closes

Come one those who've not voted - vote now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                That's what I'm seeing too - I must be confused about what you're looking for. Just the screen caption thing. Nothing else, you're fine. Sorry Mr. B

Comment

Working...
                X