Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In need of CARS professionalS HELP please....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In need of CARS professionalS HELP please....

ok so today i went to kmart to get a celine and after decided let me stop at this place just to walk around. well it so happens i meet a guy there that sells toys and he had alottttttt of disney Cars diecast there. brand new and carded. so as i talked to him he told me he had a storage unit full of toys like that. i want to know if its worth buying alot of these or not.
    yellowgreen ramone.jpgcardback.jpgcasebottom.jpggreen ramone.jpg

if anyone can tell me what this is worth it would be greatly appreciate it. i want to see what something like this is worth and maybe what i can sell them for. he also had movie moments dual packs. thanks alot in advance. victor

Victor - depending on the price, I think these would be worthwhile to purchase... the Supercharged cardback Cars were well made - much heavier - than later diecasts.

If you'd like to send me a PM with the price he was selling them for, I'll share my opinion... If you like and Respect the Classic Ramone, the 1959 Impala... they don't make them like that any more.

Chris

cac1959

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
    X