No announcement yet.

Rip Clutchgoneski launcher does exist!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip Clutchgoneski launcher does exist!

Stop the presses...

Rip Clutchgoneski does exist as a carded launcher... new member marios found it in a store in Greece today... he posted photos in post #6 at:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...12-Store-Finds

Mattel has finished a product line... (they only have 17 more Piston Cup launchers to go to finish the Piston Cup racers from Cars)

Thank you very much, marios2, for letting us know and sharing your photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I found on google the line up for future Cars 2 die casts, and it said Rip Clutchgoneski is going to be #36 as a single..

Comment

Great story from marios concerning the Rip Clutchgoneski launcher... found it while on vacation... price was 13 Euros which converts to around $16.40 in US dollars - that's just under the retail price at Kohl's.

(Photo used by permission of marios... Thank you, marios)

(Photo used by permission of marios... Thank you, marios)

I like some of the other names on the cardback:
      Roman Pedalski
      Rip Embragueski
      Rip Tverbromski

I have many international cardback Cars in my collection... I may have to add this one...

What a great souvenir from a vacation.

Thank you, marios, for sharing your photo with us!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

i wonder what the case assortment is?was he packed 2 to a case?

Comment

isn't it odd that it is not on a cars 2 card?

Comment

@djjd21 - My guess is that we'll see 2 Rip Launchers per case - this was the only one that marios saw... we're working on learning the case assortment for the upcoming case.

@yuffie - I'd heard that Mattel was going to combine Cars, Cars Toon, and Cars2 into 1 main line... I'm not surprised to see just Cars listed on the International Rip Launcher - if I remember, the international versions of the Jeff and Carla launchers say Cars and not Cars2.

I'm just glad that the Rip launcher exists.

Comment

I don't buy launchers, but if I saw this one I'd probably buy it...!!!

Comment

Chris, I would find a way to "color mark" these photos. These pics appear as if someone wanted it would way to easy to crop the pic and get your logo out of it.

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by GOMATERGO View Post
                  Chris, I would find a way to "color mark" these photos. These pics appear as if someone wanted it would way to easy to crop the pic and get your logo out of it.
                  We're working on a watermark GOMATERGO, it's just not ready yet....

I think that cac1959 was just trying to put something on the photo as a stopgap, but thanks for pointing it out

Comment

I have only bought a few launchers. I hope to add this one soon. Been waiting 14 months for this car and I'm not going to wait longer for the single.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I want the car and I want the launcher - looks like something might work out without extras for once! WOW that's a shock. As long as it's actually distributed to the US I'll be in the clear.

Comment

I have a launcher (only) coming...

The Rip Clutchgoneski launcher appears to be out in Australia... it's for sale on eBay at:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rip-Clutchgo...7#ht_500wt_949

PCD member marios first found it in Greece... now it's on eBay from a seller in Australia... I hope we find Rip soon... we've been waiting a long time.

$67.48 in US dollars ($65 Australian dollars) on buy it now... at that price, I'll wait longer.

Comment

I'm so glad this will be released soon. Hopefully it gets to the US around the beginning of September at the latest. It will be great to finally have all 11 of the WGP Racers.

Comment

I have found this launcher here in Spain, buying Cars in Spain is really, really expensive. A single CAR costs 7,99 €, around 10 $. The launchers cost 18€, which I think is about 22 $

Comment

Originally posted by CarsSpain View Post
                              I have found this launcher here in Spain, buying Cars in Spain is really, really expensive. A single CAR costs 7,99 €, around 10 $. The launchers cost 18€, which I think is about 22 $
                              Welcome aboard, CarsSpain... I'm glad to hear that you've found the Rip launcher... it's never been released in the US.

Hopefully you'll find some sale prices on Cars you need - I know they are much more expensive in other countries than they are in the US... looking forward to seeing photos of your collection and stores.

Comment

Working...
                              X