• Show
Clear All

• Kmart clearance sale: 7/8/12

Kmart has started a clearance sale on selected Cars2 merchandise:

Launchers: $4.50
    Pit Crew Mater single: $3.00

Selection varies by store.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

For time sake, so more people will see this, I am posting my need of the following launchers on clearance for $4.50: Jeff Gorvette, Carla Veloso, and Francesco Bernoulli (and would gladly take a Shu Todoroki, if found) Hope someone can help me out.

Our store has plenty of the Pit Crew Maters for $3 each, a handful of launchers (McQueen and Max only) for $4.50, a few Finish Line Frenzy for $6.50 each (silver version only) and a few Fan Stands for $16.00....I would be glad to help anyone help.

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'd like a silver Finish Line frenzy if poss.
      Never got the gold one either so if anyone finds that as well that would be great!

Comment

I bought the spiral race track set with the plastic Raoul for $9.50 on Saturday. I also went ahead and got a Finn McMissile AirHog for $10.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Great prices on clearance items, bobbyjack!

I have one of each for you, Paul... I'll add one of each to the package of Cars I have for you.

The gold one was a TRU exclusive... it was on clearance for $9.98 plus tax at Toys R US... the silver one I got for a very good price at Meijer.

Originally posted by Rippers View Post
          I'd like a silver Finish Line frenzy if poss.
          Never got the gold one either so if anyone finds that as well that would be great!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Chris,

How many of the gold versions do you have? Enough to spare one for me?? If not, not a big deal.

Comment

I was wanting to know if you had picked up any of the Toy Story Action Links Buddy Pack on clearance from Kmart?

Bullseye
              Ken
              Barbie
              Sparks
              Stretch
              Alien
              Evil Dr. Porkchop
              Big Baby
              RC
              Lenny
              Chunk
              Zurg
              Zurg’s Robot
              Dolly
              Slinky Dog

Just, FYI, my boys should would like to add these characters to their collection!! HINT HINT

P.S. I was lucky enough to pick up a few extra Acer with Helmet, Silver Carla, Silver Shu!! HINT HINT

Comment

Originally posted by GOMATERGO View Post
                I was wanting to know if you had picked up any of the Toy Story Action Links Buddy Pack on clearance from Kmart?

Bullseye
                Ken
                Barbie
                Sparks
                Stretch
                Alien
                Evil Dr. Porkchop
                Big Baby
                RC
                Lenny
                Chunk
                Zurg
                Zurg’s Robot
                Dolly
                Slinky Dog

Just, FYI, my boys should would like to add these characters to their collection!! HINT HINT

P.S. I was lucky enough to pick up a few extra Acer with Helmet, Silver Carla, Silver Shu!! HINT HINT
                I think we're allowed to post trade/sale offers in the main forums here, but good implying.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
                  I think we're allowed to post trade/sale offers in the main forums here, but good implying.
                  Technically no, but sometimes we turn a blind eye if it's done tastefully. I thought this was funny so left it.

If it becomes habit or the site gets busy then we'll need to put a stop to it in order to keep the site tidy

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
                    :-) On some silly boards they would hide your post for doing this :-) Glad this one didn't!! They will probably get more of my time and effort here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
                      Technically no, but sometimes we turn a blind eye if it's done tastefully. I thought this was funny so left it.

If it becomes habit or the site gets busy then we'll need to put a stop to it in order to keep the site tidy
                      Very glad to hear you say this! If you had the exact same rules as other sites then there would honestly be no reason to have this site, correct? But instead "turning a blind eye" (love the way you said it) is exactly what should happened in my eyes as well. It is not like I even post like this very often but as stated in an earlier post, in this case time was of the essence. Thanks a million for letting it go!! Looking forward to getting my next 300 positive trades on this board!

Comment

Oh I thought it was outright allowed, sorry Mr B.

Am I the only one who pictured Lights & Sounds Finn McMissile when I read "time was of the essence"?

Comment

Update... 7/17/12... the additional 50% off clearance items is over at my local Kmart... Launchers are $9 - 4 McQueen and 2 Max... The Pit Crew Mater exclusive is $6... it doesn't look like they sold any of them at the additional 50% off sale.

Comment

Originally posted by GOMATERGO View Post
                            For time sake, so more people will see this, I am posting my need of the following launchers on clearance for $4.50: Jeff Gorvette, Carla Veloso, and Francesco Bernoulli (and would gladly take a Shu Todoroki, if found) Hope someone can help me out.

Our store has plenty of the Pit Crew Maters for $3 each, a handful of launchers (McQueen and Max only) for $4.50, a few Finish Line Frenzy for $6.50 each (silver version only) and a few Fan Stands for $16.00....I would be glad to help anyone help.
                            I had a great time discovering these cheap launchers are various kmarts - I sent you a personal message about what I found. Too bad the sale is over now.

Comment

Working...
                            X