Cars 2 Kabuto is out in the US but...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars 2 Kabuto is out in the US but...

New post on TakeFiveADay today about upcoming cases... Met talks about twin cases... the first one is out...

The good news: Kabuto is available in the US in a new case, 2012 case T...

The bad news is the case contents:
    Kabuto -x3
    Don Crumlin -x1
    Max Schnell -x2
    Miguel Camino -x2
    Jeff Gorvette -x2
    Francesco -x3
    Mel Dorado -x2
    Lightning McQueen -x4
    Rod Torque Redline - x 2
    Race Team Sarge -x2
    Race Team Mater -x1

The case is out on eBay... No Super Chase Car... nothing really new although there are Cars I haven't seen in stores for a while or in the case of Don Crumlin, ever... Kabuto looks like the same Car from the Cars Toon line... Kabuto was found by one of our members from Europe several weeks ago.

I'm going to save my money for cases with items that I really want, such as the Super Chase Cars, the Rip Clutchgoneski launcher, new Movie Moments, new Deluxe Cars.

How about you?

Twins can be a good thing... Evil Twins may be a good thing - at least in the case of GotFrank and Peter McQueen... twin cases? I'm not sure...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Pleased to hear other countries are getting more releases, The UK is seriously behind now regarding case assortments.

Only new stuff coming out here appears to be from the Disney store and that sells out as soon as its put online.. im guessing more ebayers are buying off Disney as the queen/prince twin set sold out online yet loads appeared on ebay within days of being released. Im guessing the new Moon Mater/Private eye sets will be the same.

Comment

Working...
    X