Good stores in Florida?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good stores in Florida?

Hey Cars fanatics, Im new to this but have been a great follower of this site for a long time. I just wondered if anyone knew of any good stores in Florida area as im taking a trip to Disneyworld next month? I know the kmarts, target etc but are there any independent stores out there as im looking to complete some of my Cars Toon collection. Thx

Im probably the best person to talk to as I came back from Kissimmee just 4 days ago. There is not many toons around, I only remember seeing a few in the few kmarts I went to. Other than that hit the gift shops, yes they are more expensive but they have older stock.
    Toys R us had the newest stock but most was already sifted through by either collectors or ebayers. If you want a detailed list of stores in and around Orlando & the Kissimmee area I can send you it. This list took me a few weeks to put together. Walmart is the cheapest and they had new stock including 2 packs nearly every night. Let me know and ill send you a complete list of stores and addresses.

Comment

Hey mate i did think there wouldnt be many cars toons around. Its really rare stuff im after now and even cant find it on ebay. Did they have any of the radiator springs classics range in Toys r us? I would very much appreciate the list if you could send it to me and thanks for the advice.

Comment

Working...
      X