Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am setting records for quickest fall of a prior champion

Comment

We're down to the Elite 8 - the last 8 teams remaining... here are the standings after the Friday night games:

There may be some big changes to the standings coming up... many of us have busted brackets... in fact, only 7 of 14 entries have a pick for the national champion still remaining (4 Louisville, 2 Duke, 1 Florida)...

I'll open up the second chance Final Four once we know who the Final Four teams are...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Come on Duke!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
          Come on Duke!!!
          If Duke wins, MrBrownstone will end up with the biggest advancement from 2012.

Bumper Save - it was nice of you to let someone else win this year.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

OK... who had Syracuse and Wichita State as the first 2 teams in the Final Four? That's right - no one...

Here are standings as of 10:20 pm Saturday 3/30/13:

Comment

And now we know the Final Four... Louisville, Michigan, Syracuse, and Wichita State...

Here are the standings heading into the Final Four:

While BigMOCats is still in the lead, odisn will end up in first if Louisville wins the championship...

Last year one player correctly picked all 4 Final Four teams... this year I'm not sure anyone picked more than Louisville.

Comment

2013 Second Chance Final Four

Greetings all...

If you're interested in participating in the 2013 Second Chance Final Four, please quote this message and reply in this thread with your picks.

If you pick the winning team in the Final Four games, you will earn 16 points plus the seed bonus... If you pick the winning team in the Championship game, you will earn 32 points plus the seed bonus... I will tally scores using a spreadsheet.

Final Four games: played Saturday April 6, 2013

#1 Louisville versus #9 Wichita State - my pick is ___________________

#4 Michigan versus #4 Syracuse - my pick is _________________

National Championship game: played Monday April 8, 2013

My pick is ______________________________ with a combined score of ______________ points

Thanks for playing, everyone!

Comment

o now we know... the Championship game is Louisville versus Michigan... I predicted Louisville versus a Big 10 team in the final... just not the right one.

Here are the standings after the Final Four games:

If Louisville wins, odisn is our champion... If Michigan wins, BigMOCats is our champion.

Comment

Congratulations to odisn for winning the 2013 NCAA Bracket Challenge... toffman was 2nd, and BigMOCats was 3rd.

Here are the complete standings:

MrBrownstone showed the most improvement this year...
                    Thanks for playing, everyone.

Comment

Wow, I really jumped after slumming the bottom for awhile. Congrats to Louisville and osdin!

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
                      Fred Rogers

Comment

First to last in one year - I feel like Trevor Bayne

Comment

I have a feeling that either Odis or I are going to win this year's bracket challenge...

Comment

Originally posted by John in Missouri View Post
                            I have a feeling that either Odis or I are going to win this year's bracket challenge...
                            I completely forgot about the 2015 Bracket Challenge... I got in one that our small group leader created on ESPN... I'm doing fairly well in it as we've reached the Sweet 16.

And I also ended up not being a part of the Fantasy Racing League - it was switched to another domain (host) and it wouldn't let me create an account - it said I already had one... but couldn't find it to reset the password...

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                              I completely forgot about the 2015 Bracket Challenge... I got in one that our small group leader created on ESPN... I'm doing fairly well in it as we've reached the Sweet 16.

And I also ended up not being a part of the Fantasy Racing League - it was switched to another domain (host) and it wouldn't let me create an account - it said I already had one... but couldn't find it to reset the password...
                              I have forgotten completely about both as well. I think I peaked for life with my CTT March Madness win in 2012

Comment

Of the 8 teams that I picked to reach the Elite Eight, 7 have made it... Kentucky, Notre Dame, Michigan State, Louisville, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Duke... I didn't pick Gonzaga to make the Elite Eight - I picked Iowa State... My Final Four is Kentucky, Louisville, Wisconsin, and Duke... and I picked Kentucky to beat Duke in the National Championship game.

Comment

Working...
                                X