No announcement yet.

How the heck do you ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the signature! It makes me wish I had one haha.

About the yellow bar above the image, it just resizes the picture so that it fits on the Forum. If you click that bar it shows the original, bigger image of your signature.

Comment

Seeing as folk are having a bash at Sigs, heres my attempt. Not perfect but it'll do!

EDIT: Think I may have to make it a tad smaller! LOL

Comment

Thats better, I think

Comment

Nice work!! Everyone needs one.

Comment

If anyone wants to make one for me..something lemons would be nice!!!!

Comment

I am not nearly as proficient at this as I would like to be!! I have resized mine 4 times now and I cannot get rid of that silly little cream bar that says click here for larger image! GRRRRR it s driving me crazy!! lmbo HELP ME BOMBOM77

Comment

I think it depends how its uploaded. If you upload your sig to photobucket and then just link it to the URL rather than put the pic in the sig.

For example, rather than putting the pic in here (Cut n paste or drag n drop) like so

Picture1.jpg

You use the image button under sig and paste the url address to the one uploaded in photobucket, which then comes out like so:

[IM G]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h446/BomBom1977/Picture1_zps79212c5c.png[/IM G]

Thats the only thing I can think of is that the board is resizing images uploaded to it but displays pics as actual size via URLs?

Comment

Hmmm .... I used photobucket "CHECK" .... copied the URL from photobucket "CHECK" ... used the "insert image" button on the signature edit page "CHECK" ... IDK what to do ... I see that cac's is doing the same thing ... but some others are not ... and what is REALLY WEIRD .... it doesn't DO THAT when I post it ... but if I leave the page and come back ... BAM ... there it is lol ... it is a mystery ... where is Mater P.I. when you need him! lol

BTW, kudos on your signature. It looks AWESOME!!

Comment

what link from photobucket are you using? I used the Direct one, not the ING one, dunno if that helps.

Thanks for the compliment, not 100% happy with it but it'll do eh! lol

Comment

Thanks ... let's see what it does with the direct link ... drum roll ........... daggum... same lolol

Comment

good job bombom77! I like it!
                        My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

I think I have the answer to your questions regarding the size of signatures and avatars...

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...d-Avator-Rules

Signatures and Avatars are welcome and can be added in 'Settings' top right on the forum.

Avatars maximum size is 100 x 100 pixels (any bigger and it will be automatically resized)

Signatures Maximum width is 670 pixels (any bigger and it will be automatically resized)

I will check to see if we can make any modifications to the size... it may be a few weeks though.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I need to get a photoshop book for dummies...I have no clue how to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                              Avatars maximum size is 100 x 100 pixels (any bigger and it will be automatically resized)
                              Really? Everytime I have tried to use a photo bigger than 100 x 100 it says the picture is too big and I need to find another one but smaller. It didn't resize it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                                Really? Everytime I have tried to use a photo bigger than 100 x 100 it says the picture is too big and I need to find another one but smaller. It didn't resize it for me.
                                I'm just going by what it said in the forum topic... I'm not sure where the setting is in the administrative control panel... this is a job for MrBrownstone... I don't want to do anything that breaks PCD.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X