Happy Birthday, keonisdad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, keonisdad

Wishing my good friend keonisdad (Markus) a Happy Birthday today!

and many new cars to come

Happy Birthday, keonisdad... I wish the forum software would have told me today was your birthday! I hope you've had a great day, Cars-wise and otherwise.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Happy Birthday KeonisDad

Comment

thanks guys, had a nice party with some friends, beer and beef (barbecued with the help of our Weber Grill), got some nice presents but not one single car, dad gum. I had hoped to get an El Materdor as a gift from my wife, but zilch and you won`t believe it, all El Materdors are sold out at our stores, lol. So my cars birthday present are the Convoy Brothers, donated by myself (with the friendly help of my buddy carslover, thank you John) .

Comment

D23 is this weekend
          so the convoy bros should be showing up soon

Comment

Another year has rolled around

and it's time to wish keonisdad a Happy Birthday

Have a great day my friend

Comment

Happy Birthday (2014) keonisdad! Wishing you a great birthday! Enjoy some barbecue and a beer for me... and I hope you do get some Cars this year.

Are you going to cook out on your Weber grill again this year? I bought one to replace my old gas grill which had seen its better days - I really like it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Happy birthday! Hope you have/had a great birthday!
                Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Happy Birthday, keonisdad!

Comment

thank you guys, i am still at work but i had a great time with some friends last night, lol.
                    My Weber gas grill will be busy when i come home in a few hours, some fine steaks and tiger prawns are waiting for me and my family plus we (my wife and i) will celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary today. A smart move to get married on your birthday, therefore you won't forget it, lol. John my good old texan friend will keep me busy when it comes to new cars, so i am a happy guy.

Comment

Happy birthday
                      -Steve
                      AKA Tmremote

Comment

Working...
                      X