Happy Star Wars Day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Star Wars Day!

Happy Star Wars Day... May the 4th (force) be with you!

And with Star Wars Weekend being in less than 2 weeks, we'll be seeing additions to the Star Wars Cars product line... for those of us who choose to collect the Star Wars Cars, enjoy!

I was 17 years old when the first Star Wars movie came out in 1977... it played at the same theater for 65 weeks straight - I must have seen it 10 times during that 15 month time frame... And the cast for the Star Wars 7 movie has been announced - we're going to see the return of some of our favorite characters from the first 3 Star Wars movies (4, 5, and 6).
    Last edited by cac1959; 05-04-2014, 08:17 PM. Reason: Corrected error

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Can't wait to hear some news on whether we will be getting new Star Wars Cars or not.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
      Can't wait to hear some news on whether we will be getting new Star Wars Cars or not.
      Pretty sure we are!

Comment

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! I have had a number of people email me already asking for help IF they are at Star Wars Weekends. Clearly the Sandtroopers will be ... but what else IF anything else!! ARRRGGGGG

Comment

Have faith!

Comment

"Star Wars" was not released in 1976; it debuted on May 25, 1977.

Comment

Originally posted by John in Missouri View Post
              "Star Wars" was not released in 1976; it debuted on May 25, 1977.
              Thanks for the correction, John in Missouri... I thought I saw it the summer before my senior year of high school... but it came out right before I graduated.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I was only 10 when it came out. I knew about it but had no real interest in going to see it. I remember my parents showing me a full-page ad and asking if I wanted to see it. I still wasn't interested but they took me and my sister anyway. I'll never forget how long the line of people was, stretching out the front door of the theater and back around the entire building. I would assume they were showing it in at least two of the theaters if not more to meet the demand. When the rebel ship flew overhead it knocked my socks off, but when Vader's followed behind I think I knew at that point nothing could ever top what I saw on the big screen.

Comment

Working...
                X