Manchester Attack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester Attack

I am truly at odds with myself. On one hand I am filled with rage. That yet again hate fueled extremists. Have taken the lives of those who are doing nothing to keep them from living in the eighth century. That people living free fulfilled lives. Outside of their myopic antiquated belief system. Could be of such a threat to them. That they would try to snuff out the truth and beauty that they deny themselves. On the other hand I want to see the big picture. And the wisdom in the words of Mark Twain. "Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored. Than to anything on which it is poured." And to find peace in the presence of suffering. That I try to achieve through the teachings of the Buddha. But right now this minute. All I have is anger and disgust. And a great sorrow for all of those who are affected.

Great Britain are the wrong people to try to scare. With the saddest of hearts. They stood strong against the greatest evil the world has ever seen. And were the victors. I stand lesser in their shadow against those who spread hate and brutality. And offer my support and my deepest condolences.

My thoughts and prayers are with the people of Great Britain in the wake of the attack in Manchester.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Very sorry to hear this news when i woke up this morning, my thoughts are with the family and friends of those who lost their lives.

Comment

nationally there is a minutes silence tomorrow, thursday 25th at 11.00 to remember, I will observe this when i,m on the road in the morning

Comment

Working...
        X