Fantasy Racing League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to start the 2014 league?

I got an e-mail reminder about picking starters for the Fantasy Racing season... our league hasn't started but I'm in first place since I did pick the first 2 weeks of the season... hopefully we'll get this started soon... not only is there another motorcycle race this weekend, the Daytona 500 is this weekend as well...

I'm fine having my score reset to 0, MrBrownstone.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• when is this starting again?

Comment

• Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
        when is this starting again?
        Good question, Jason...

Calling MrBrownstone... when are we going to start the 2014 Fantasy Racing League?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Oops... Let's start next week

It will only be fair to miss out this weekend since there's only 2 hours to go for picks...

I'll look into re-setting the scores, if not we need to manually deduct cacracers 3266 points and Team Bumper Save 345 points

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
            Oops... Let's start next week

It will only be fair to miss out this weekend since there's only 2 hours to go for picks...

I'll look into re-setting the scores, if not we need to manually deduct cacracers 3266 points and Team Bumper Save 345 points
            PCD Fantasy Racers, start your engines!

Here's my prediction for this year... as long as I pick starters every week and everyone else misses at least 2 to 3 weeks, I will win the league for the 3rd year in a row!

Comment

• Guys I think I am interested in this for this next season. Im not really understanding it though, you join, and then do you just guess who will win in any racing series?

Comment

• Originally posted by DraculaMater123 View Post
                Guys I think I am interested in this for this next season. Im not really understanding it though, you join, and then do you just guess who will win in any racing series?
                We'd like to have you join our league, DraculaMater123... and anyone else who is interested... here's an overview of how it works...

There is a list of races for the week... you pick a total of 7 starters... you must pick one starter from each race, and if there are fewer races than 7, you pick additional starters from other races.

For example, if the only race is an F1 race, you select 7 starters from that race (it happens in the last week of the racing league season).

If there are only 2 races (example, Sprint Cup and NNS), you must pick one starter from each race... your other 5 starters can be all Sprint Cup, all NNS, or a mixture of the 2.

If there are 7 races during the week, you pick one starter from each race.

I probably spend no more than 10 minutes a week selecting my starters and going back on Sunday to check the standings for the week... Look for a reply with directions on how to join in this thread.

Comment

• Thanks, sounds cool. I will be joining, when is this starting?

Comment

• Yeah nice post well thanks to share....!

Comment

• I'm beginning to think we're not going to have a Fantasy Racing League this year... I've made picks most weeks, but no one else has made picks more than 1 or 2 weeks... and I don't think I have permissions to open it to new members.

Neither Nationwide nor the Trucks series are included this year... Additional race series include Moto GP (which I think is motorcycle racing), 450SX (another motorcycle series, I think), and World of Outlaws Sprints.

I think TUSC (Tudo United Sports Car) may be the reincarnation of American LeMans.

Returning from last year:
                      Sprint Cup (NASCAR)
                      F1
                      Indy Car

Comment

Working...
                      X