Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other Things...post non-Pixar Cars here...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
    I'm skipping Acid Storm for right now. I have Skywarp and Thundercracker right now, so I'm focusing on getting Starscream to complete the trio. Acid Storm shares the same mold as the Thundercracker I have. You should really like it, TopherDawg. If they skipped the digital camo and did the whole thing in that bright green, I might actually be more inclined to pick one up.
    Surely Dirge and Thrust should be before Acid Storm (whoever he is...)

Comment

How did I miss this thread for all this time? My kids have a lot of the wooden Thomas & Friends trains, as well as diecast Chuggington trains, most of which are set up on an Imaginarium train table from TRU. I'll take pictures this evening.

Maybe I'll also post a photo of my collecting passion, my 30+ year comic book collection.

Comment

not toy related but other than diecast I also collect Haynes manuals...especially the old ones with the cutaway artwork.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
          Surely Dirge and Thrust should be before Acid Storm (whoever he is...)
          I don't believe Dirge and Thrust (and Ramjet) have been released as MP yet. They were released as a very well done/high quality 3rd Party "knock off" though lol

and gtommect...that is quite the collection!!

Transformers for Trade
          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Next to Cars I collect Orcas since I was a kid. I am truly amazed by them and I was lucky enough to work with one for a couple of months My love for orcas made me love other whale species too.. so I also collect other whale stuff.

Comment

As I promised, my comics collection:

Including my best ones:

Some of my other toys:

And the kids Imaginarium train table, with Thomas trains:

Comment

Great things, everyone...

My grandson started with Thomas the Train...

I also collect a few non-Cars things... I have Calvin and Hobbes, Foxtrot, and Garfield comic books as well as about 15 older ones that came from my parents...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Bobby Jack's Ninja Turtle collection is growing...

Haven't opened Spyder Bytez or the other 3 packs of M.O.U.S.E.R.s we got yet either.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

As most of you know i collect Disney Cars with my little nephew.. He is also mad on Dr Who and so i have been buying him some more bits for his Dr Who collection.

Here's what I've got put away for Santa to bring

This tin is a trading card game, He loves his trading cards.. Best bit is it's still sealed and only cost Ł1.50 at a boot sale.

This is a Dalek money box, It looks quite small in the photo but it is a good size. Again it was a boot sale find, It's new in the box and only cost Ł2.50.

Nephew kept telling me he wanted a yellow Dr Who's house (He calls the Tardis Dr Who's house)
                    After searching online i found what he meant and it was the Satan Pit set..

And last but by no means least.. A remote control K9. It is the size of a small dog and very cool Again found it at a boot sale, only cost Ł10.

His Dr Who collection is kept at his house but i will try and get a picture of it at some point, Hes got a good selection already and we've only been buying them for a couple months.. Like Cars collecting, it becomes addictive

Comment

Nice Dr Who stuff. Big fan.

Comment

I found a few sets of both Fireman Minions this morning at Walmart. If anyone has been looking for these, let me know.

Comment

Awesome Doctor Who collection! I like the Character Building (aka faux Lego) toys, and I'm glad they're becoming easier to find in the US so the prices come down.

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
                            Awesome Doctor Who collection! I like the Character Building (aka faux Lego) toys, and I'm glad they're becoming easier to find in the US so the prices come down.

Cool tardis/figures.
                            He has one set, its like a building that has little Daleks with it

Comment

Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post
                              Nice Dr Who stuff. Big fan.
                              Thanks, I wasn't into Dr Who before but since we been buying the stuff I have found myself liking it too. Doesn't help that dvds are on constantly lol

Comment

Nice collections you guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X