Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other Things...post non-Pixar Cars here...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Managed to get a couple more Dr Who figures at the weekend.

These are also to put away for Christmas .. Running out of space to store it all lol

Comment

^nice

Comment

My two Decepticon Jets were joined today by their leader...

Masterpiece Starscream showed up today along with the latest Autobot Car. Both of these are Takara releases. The previous photo were Hasbro releases.

I missed MP Starscream the last few times he was released. I didn't get an MP Transformer until last year when TRU released Thundercracker. Shortly afterwards I traded Cars to Jestrjeff for MP Skywarp. After Skywarp was released, Takara changed the mold and released Starscream in Japan and Asia last year. It didn't get a U.S. release. Hasbro released the mold last year painted as Thundercracker.

Here is the trio together. This picture kind of sucks because you can't see how Skywarp's head is different. Too bad I can't take another one because Starscream is back in the box, wrapped up, and I can't open him until Christmas.

Here is the one I did allow myself to open and play with now. This is Bluestreak. He is the 4th Autobot car that Takara has put out since last year. I didn't get Red Alert and I hope there will be a rerelease soon. This month Smokescreen is due and I hope to have him by Christmas.

Just like Prowl, Bluestreak is a Fairlady 280Z.

Here is Bluestreak with the other MP Autobots I have. I'm pretty much done with retail Transformers and going to stick with these.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

nice! I love the MP line...wish I would have just stuck to those when I started collecting lol (I don't have any lol)

Transformers for Trade
          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Those look awesome. We have just recently got into Transformers but we can't wait to start collecting the toys when we find them

Comment

Santa brought me some Masterpiece Transformers and BobbyJack a Metroplex this Christmas...

You can't really tell how big this guy is in pictures...

He is 2 feet tall. It took me 3 hours to apply all the stickers...

He changes from a robot to a rolling aircraft carrier type thing...

...into a battle station. He is a really fun toy and he is designed to interact with the smaller scale Transformers.

I finally got to open Starscream and Soundwave. The best thing about Soundwave are the 5 cassette minions he came with. These things are small, but the engineering involved is amazing. Not for kids though because if you aren't careful, they can break easily. Read lots of horror stories on the Transformer boards, so I was super careful transforming them.

Added Smokescreen to the Autobot group. He is the 3rd use of the Fairlady 280Z mold.

The cool thing is, they did enough remolding to each one so they all look different.

Got a late Christmas present from Hong Kong last night...

...Added Red Alert to the crew. He is another use of the Lamborghini Countach mold. The next Masterpiece due out in a few months is Wheeljack.

Comment

Great photos, Love your Transformers collection. .very cool

Comment

Very nice bobbyjack!

Comment

Metroplex!!! What a lucky lil fella! Have fun!
                    May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

We found another Transformer today to add to our very small collection (although it's slowly growing)

Found him loose in a charity shop for £3.00, Believe he is called Breakaway ? He seems all intact and looks cool either as the Jet or Robot

Comment

very nicely done. I don't have that character but I have Thrust, which shares the same mold (http://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/...toy_Thrust.jpg). It's a great little mold for sure. Planes are some of my fav transformers..mostly the decepticon Seekers lol

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Thrust looks cool

We also like the Planes, seen a green Jet in TRU (can't recall it's name off hand) will try and get that for the next birthday coming up

Comment

We got our first Beast Wars Transformers a couple of weeks ago...

I had never seen the cartoon before, so I started watching it with my son.

He really seemed to like it and keeps asking me when we are going to get Rattrap.

Comment

I have 2 Beast Wars transformers myself, Depthcharge and Tarantulas...they are pretty neat. Used to be really into the show when it was out.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Went to a Bootsale at the weekend and found a large Bumblebee for £3.00

Quick photo of him with some of our other Transformers (I know one's a Hotwheels car but little man thinks it's Bumblebee )

I believe he is a Dark Of The Moon - Leader Class Bumblebee (please correct me if I'm wrong)
                                He was half transformed between car and robot so have managed to get him into robot mode. I have spent ages trying to get him back into a car but can't work it out as no instructions with him

Will try and do some better photos of him when i get chance, Think he's pretty cool and we are very happy with him!

Comment

Working...
                                X