• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought a white Fiat 500 today.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

• The Fiats are cool, I bought a bunch of the red and white versions. I drive a gray Abarth Cabrio, it's a fun little car.

I've been going nuts with Hot Wheels lately. I've probably bought 500 in the past 2 months. There is a comic shop by me that has old ones from about '91 on up and for pretty good prices too.

Comment

• Originally posted by TopherDawg View Post
        The Fiats are cool, I bought a bunch of the red and white versions. I drive a gray Abarth Cabrio, it's a fun little car.

I've been going nuts with Hot Wheels lately. I've probably bought 500 in the past 2 months. There is a comic shop by me that has old ones from about '91 on up and for pretty good prices too.
        That's pretty cool, I was like, how did he find 500 different ones in 2 months. I got into hot wheels 3 months ago after my son chewed up one of them at the store and I had to buy it. I think I'm at around 250 now and that's including some doubles that I got for myself.

Comment

• If anyone has a $TH Fatboy I'd love to trade for it! I have a new '65 Chevy Impala $TH with a great card.

Comment

• Granted, it's the only one I've ever decided to pick up...but is the Retro series BTTF Toyota pick-up hard to find, or is it just my imagination? Even the eBay auctions don't show that any have been put up for sale within 250 miles of me.

Comment

• I'm not a HW collector, but I do look at them often and I have never seen the BTTF pickup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                I'm not a HW collector, but I do look at them often and I have never seen the BTTF pickup.
                Neither have I. I hope it's because it hasn't come to my area yet. The Toyota Pickup from BTTF is a must own for me. I loved that truck.

Comment

• Originally posted by RRichie09 View Post
                  Neither have I. I hope it's because it hasn't come to my area yet. The Toyota Pickup from BTTF is a must own for me. I loved that truck.
                  Same here. It's a little bit of the reason that I drive a black Toyota truck all these years later.

Comment

• I found a Homer car for the first time in a store last week.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by odisn View Post
                      Same here. It's a little bit of the reason that I drive a black Toyota truck all these years later.
                      I used to have a black tacoma as well haha. Maybe one day when I'm rich I'll have lifesize version of the BTTF truck.

Comment

• If I'm not mistaken, there was a regular hw version of the bttf truck in black and also in beige released before the retro line version. I know it won't be as good as the rubber tire version but I still picked it up as we don't get the retro line in the UK and its a good substitute.

Comment

• Picked up these new hot wheels today, not all ones I like personally but I buy for a 2 and 4 yr old and some to keep back like the Aston which I loved.

Comment

• I found these today

Comment

• Nice finds, Carslover!
                              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Those cars you found are cool, carslover!

Comment

Working...
                                X