Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a ferrari , it aint......found la ferrari in asda this afternoon, well chuffed
    Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
    really like that Veneno!!

Comment

I found these today

Comment

I like all of those, nice!

Comment

No luck with the Cars hunt but found these today.

image.jpg

Would anyone be willing to help me with the USS Vengeance? I need 3 more for my kids ... my husband claim the one I bought from Ferris. Lol! Any help is appreciated. I'd be open to trading as well.

Comment

LMQ702's post with the Twinduction inspired me to go to Target and look for it.

Guess what? I found the Treasure Hunt version!
            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Picked up these oldies at the Basingstoke transport festival

Comment

Found a fresh case J I opened before the staff restocked the shelves at target.
                Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
                  Found a fresh case J I opened before the staff restocked the shelves at target.
                  I wasn't even looking for that Nova. Ran across a couple fresh cases on Sat. myself. Cool finds.

Comment

Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
                    I wasn't even looking for that Nova. Ran across a couple fresh cases on Sat. myself. Cool finds.
                    Oh no! I hate that feeling when you might have missed out on something. Cool case, lots of neat cars.
                    Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Nice $uper hunt finds! In the U.K we are still waiting for this mix to show up at retail. i can't wait as that Nova looks very cool! Thumbs up!

Comment

This mix is already here. Sainsburys had the long card delivery in on saturday. I opened a fresh case but no super left with snoopy the mini and swat van dont collect the normal treasure hunt as they are rubbish will add picture later

Comment

Nice finds on the oldies, BirchTiger... Nice finds on the new case J, All4Mase!

Nice find on the Spiderman Hot Wheels, carslover.

I've seen and left the Star Trek cars... looks like I've missed a lot of new Hot Wheels.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I traded the Nova STH for a twin mill STH with a local hot wheels buddy that helps me out with disney cars. Is anyone interested in trading me for the twin mill for something? I have no use for it personally.

Comment

Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
                              I traded the Nova STH for a twin mill STH with a local hot wheels buddy that helps me out with disney cars. Is anyone interested in trading me for the twin mill for something? I have no use for it personally.
                              If you find anymore sth ill buy them from you not the twin mill tho.
                              Only like the american muscle cars

Comment

Found these Spider-Man cars in Smyths and the loop coupe TH in the supermarket.

Comment

Working...
                                X