• Show
Clear All

• very nice finds!

I finally found the Lambo Veneno and now i see theres a new Aventador J LOL

no luck on USS Vengeance though

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Love that 99 ford mustang, I've not even seen the vengeance case in the UK though yet!

Comment

• HotWheels.jpg
        Found 4 of the Supers and 7 of the Treasure Hunts, (not for trade or sale)

Comment

• New HW finds today.

Comment

• found hot wheels kinder eggs in tescos, 82p, assume they mightnt be diecast but you never know

Comment

• Originally posted by TopherDawg View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]4270[/ATTACH]
              Found 4 of the Supers and 7 of the Treasure Hunts, (not for trade or sale)
              What case is the El Camino in? I ran across case K today and finally found the Monster Dairy truck.

image.jpg

Comment

• Current UK McDonald's happy meal toy is Hot Wheels, but they are large plastic clip together pull back racers that you can apply stickers to, rather than diecasts like they have done in the past. I think from the pictures on the kinders, they are small clip together plastic cars.

Comment

• [QUOTE=pirelliboy;45032]New HW finds today.

Awesome finds! About time we saw a new mix of cars. I did look in Sainsbury's out of town last week and there were 6 cars left from that mix on Long Card clip strips. All the good stuff was long gone. So well done on your haul!

Comment

• Today's Finds....

Comment

• Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
                      What case is the El Camino in? I ran across case K today and finally found the Monster Dairy truck.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4273[/ATTACH]
                      Should be L.

Comment

• It is L..Cool looking car...

Comment

• nice finds scavanger

Comment

• UK: Saw the newest clipstrips I've seen in the UK yet in sainsburys, they had the pop a wheelie and yellow beetle with the eyes on the side etc. Nothing appealed to me enough to justify the £1.49 so hopefully this mix will show up where hotwheels are still sold for less!

Comment

• UK: Found these today in B&M for only £1 each!

Comment

• I got an e-mail today from HotWheelsCollectors.com... they've announced this year's SDCC Hot Wheels car as a Darth Vader - the first Hot Wheels Star Wars car... Here's a link:

http://www.hotwheelscollectors.com/n...7#.U5wt4kBwUmA

Here are a couple of pictures:

I'm more interested in this than in the SDCC Neon set... but I may get both... or I may get neither...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X