No announcement yet.

Lego

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hooray I got 2 and without opening them I can feel they are homer and lisa. Its a start but at least I wont buy any doubles

Comment

We are up to 11... finding the policeman hard to find. Shame there are no other smaller sets coming out. The house is way out of our price range.

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
        Im hooked!!
        So I thought there was something bathing suit about Marge in this pic when I first saw it. I got Marge today and after fidgeting with her packet trying to learn the art of reading "bump codes". I looked on the floor under my chair and found a green cloth rectangle with three tabs with perfect circle cut-outs. It took me a couple minutes to put two & two together. So in short, don't throw away Marge's dress! We have five of them now, eleven to go. Gee, that sounds kinda familiar.

Last edited by GotFrank; 05-14-2014, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Yes i had to trash dig to retrieve Marges dress after someone pointed that out on Facebook...rest assured shes no longer flashing her lego lady parts!!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking at the mini-poster it looks like Lisa's Dress is a similar piece of cloth also.

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
              Looking at the mini-poster it looks like Lisa's Dress is a similar piece of cloth also.
              yes it is and they are a pain to put on

Comment

I finally got all of them

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                  I finally got all of them

Happy to take some of those extras off your hands.
                  I've only found 5 packs.

Comment

My wife & son got Grandpa and Mr. Burns. A couple days later I got Homer Marge & Krusty. So I researched the "bump codes". Wasn't helpful at all. I think one guy was actually plotting air bubbles not "bumps". But in the end I just stood in the aisle fondling packets. I only messed up on one, I mistook Scratchy's axe for Nelson's bat. So Had to go back in and find a Nelson.

Comment

If you want lego simpsons you should come to the UK. Every store I go into has hundreds and hundreds of packets.
                      Sad thing is they are £2.50 each

Comment

That's actually slightly cheaper than the US we're paying $4 a piece over here

Comment

£2.50 = $4.20

Comment

My bad i thought it was $3.75 :/

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                              My bad i thought it was $3.75 :/
                              you need a better currency converter lol

Comment

My kids have recently gotten into Legos. I refuse to buy any of the licensed sets that they already have toys of. We mostly have been getting Lego movie stuff. My 4 year old daughter loves Unikitty of course...

We got the Constucto-Mech set and all she cared about was Angrykitty.

BobbyJack put this one together today all by himself. I have never seen him spend so long on any one task for such a long time. We watched The Lego Movie, Planes, and The Lego Movie again while he built this thing.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                                X