X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds...

hw.jpg

Comment

• Great finds, madbob... I saw the white bread box truck at the Kmart Hot Wheels event last month but didn't realize it was a secret treasure hunt.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• here's the current releases of the new 2013 hot wheels treasure hunts.
        remember both the regular and super t-hunts this year are both hidden away in the case assortments.
        both regulars so far have the little blue flame disc logo and as before the super t-hunts have a different colour paintjob and rubber tires to the regular equivalent of the car.
        happy hunting

secret regular t-hunt
        1.Bread box
        2.Carbonator

secret super t-hunt
        1. '09 Corvette ZR-1
        2. '72 ford gran torino sport
        3. ford falcon xb

Comment

• I found a Mystery Machine in Daniel's of Windsor. A very cool Hot Wheels piece.

Comment

• daniels, it a great shop, got a nice reggazzoni scalextric ferrari 312 there a few years back

Comment

• Found 2 49 Drag Merc this morning... bought the one on the left along with a Porsche:

And yes, I know the one on the left is actually a Mustang... that's why I bought it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• cool error and find cac1959

Comment

• We have some hot wheels too. Some 200.

These are below those found yesterday.

These already have some time.

There are hot wheels, but I like a lot.

Comment

• Had my first bit of hotwheels luck today in a long while. Have mised a few items lately but got this bunch today.

Comment

• I hope I can eventually find the angry birds one and the mystery machine myself. Maybe the mars rover too...but I've had no luck

Transformers for Trade
                      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• great find on the carbonator marknotamack

Comment

• Nice finds, datarate and MarknotaMack!

Comment

• Got Go Karts:
                            http://s339.photobucket.com/albums/n465/GotFrank2112/

Comment

• Those are pretty cool gotfrank

Transformers for Trade
                              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Shopping today.

Comment

Working...
                                X