• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow...look at the paint on that Aston Martin! Thats a beauty

and I agree, Tarmac Attack certainly looks like the tooned Maclaren F1

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• I guess I should have bought the Tarmac Attack that I saw the other day... but I didn't...

The McLaren Tooned shorts are fantastic.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• want 1?

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
        I guess I should have bought the Tarmac Attack that I saw the other day... but I didn't...

The McLaren Tooned shorts are fantastic.

Comment

• I give you guys prop.

When I head over to my local toy stores, I have to dig through all the finns and Francescos to try and find anything new (almost never). Then I get curious about hot wheels and I go to where they are and I am just discouraged. There are SO many on the pegs that I just can't look through all of them. I do a quick browse through but nothing catches my eye. I should probably look harder, but by the time I'm done with cars, it's time to move on (I have impatient kids lol). I don't follow the hot wheels so I never know what is good or rare or different

Good on all of you.

cac1959, I just took another look at the cars you posted above, for some reason they never seemed to have loaded up before. I love the look of that white vw bug and that Nova also looks great. Nice finds

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• Went to a Canadian Tire tonight to get a new house key cut and they had their xmas toys out (only time of the year really) and l had a look around and FINALLY lol.

had to buy the two that I saw there. Not sure what to do with second. Sell, trade or open it lol.

I looked through the rest as best as I could, but I have no idea what to look for so that is all I picked up.

Now, to find Minion Pig and the Mars Rover Lander thing.

(for those who have never heard of it, Canadian Tire is a store that mostly deals in automotive supplies and service. They also sell home supplies)

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• Glad to see you found the Angry Birds red bird Hot Wheel, DeceptiCog... congratulations...

A few years ago a couple of my Canadian friends found some interesting Cars items at Canadian Tire... there were some 10 packs that contained some Cars singles in one larger box... not all 10 packs were identical... I'm trying to remember where photos were posted.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Thanks cac1959. They just started putting out the Xmas toys. Im pretty sure the hot wheels were all from one case or two at the most.

I have another local Canadian Tire. Will keep an eye out for cars stuff. They don't always have the same things. The one I have not been to is a larger store as well, so probably a bigger toy section

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• Met up with GOMATERGO today... we went to a Nathan's Playroom conference in Indianapolis... stopped at a few stores but didn't get much... GOMATERGO did give these to me - he'd bought them last weekend at the local Kmart:

Here's the back of 2 of them:

Brings back memories... I played a lot of Missile Command at arcades while in college... and spent a lot of time playing it on the Atari 2600 and then Atari 800... I may have to find my Xbox disc and play.

Comment

• Thanks for sharing those pictures cac1959. I was really curious about these. Haven't seen them around here yet. I want them but at a $5 price tag each...they will probably stay on the pegs (i know, I spend more per cars car so my argument isnt valid, but its still the one I'm going with)

Are these any bigger then regular hot wheels?

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• They are still 1:64 scale like normal Hot Wheels... these are just a little bit bigger from the standpoint of height and weight... the cardbacks are nice...

I've seen a Black Friday ad that one of the stores (TRU I think) will be selling a "console" type game system (Atari and Sega) that has several games built into it - it hooks into the TV like a normal game system... I'll keep my eyes posted for that.

Comment

• I love the Nostalgia range, shame this range isnt available in the uk as I would buy all the sets...
                        Last edited by madbob; 11-14-2012, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• Not miniature car but think it's cool to share.

Comment

• My mom just found my old tin container of my "special" hot wheels while reorganizing the basement of their house:

Majority of these have date stamps on the bottom of 1985. Couple of 1986 and a 1988. Im quite happy to have these back. And now.. I can pass them along to my son.

I'll try to get better shots up soon.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• Found this Super T-HUNT today, like this one. Has a nice deep red metallic.

Comment

• sweet find madbob

Comment

Working...
                                X