This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice find, madbob!

Thanks for sharing your old Hot Wheels with us, DeceptiCog... I had a few from back in the late 60s and early 70s... they long since disappeared.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• went to a discount toy store (well, warehouse is more appropriate) in Toronto. They had a few hotwheels on the pegs, but only one really interested me. I looked through all of them and they were all from this 2009 series. I didn't see anything special there, mostly this guy and 2 or 3 other ones.

I do apologise about pic quality.

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Last weekend i went to a die-cast exhibition in Houten (holland), and over there i found some nice 1/64 scale cars (i told myself to stop collecting these little nice one's,but sometimes i just have to make a exception)

Yes i'm a ford guy!!!

a very nice autoart sub!!!

and also one for my movie scale collection!!!

Comment

• very nice there coolpappa04,the top gun f-14 is a nice piece,and i like the ford gt40's anyway,i have a good few myself

Last edited by djjd21; 12-03-2012, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Hi jason,
            Yes i really like the gt40's also in scale 1:1!!!! The F14 is a long wanted one and for only 9$ i just had to take it with me!!

Comment

• Nice finds, coolpappa04 and djjd21... thank you for sharing your photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• opened up my lil '29 Pickup:

nice lil guy if I may say so lol

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• i'll have to agree with you there decepticog72283,that is a very nice little motor,thanks for sharing the pics

Comment

• Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
                    i'll have to agree with you there decepticog72283,that is a very nice little motor,thanks for sharing the pics
                    cheers! I just wished they would have had more old vehicles like this one at the store. They had some decent looking 60s and 70s cars, but they didn't jump out at me like this one did

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• 2012 Factory Sealed Set... 412 Hot Wheels... $469.99:

http://www.hotwheelsshop.com/store/h...y_group_id=494

Part of me wishes I could get one of these...

Comment

• now that is very tempting,all 15 t-hunts and supers,all exclusives,in one box
                        and at that price a steal.just trying to get all 15 super t hunts,with an average selling price of £20 each,would come to £300 alone which is more than what you would pay for the full 412 cars that are in that box.hmmmmm

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                        2012 Factory Sealed Set... 412 Hot Wheels... $469.99:

http://www.hotwheelsshop.com/store/h...y_group_id=494

Part of me wishes I could get one of these...

Comment

• Just think if Mattel did this for the complete Cars1 & Cars2 series... happy days.

Comment

• If anyone runs into the Flintstones Hot Wheels, can you please grab me one??

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I haven't looked at the Hot Wheels stuff since I found the Angry Birds and Mystery Machine. Flinstone's car sounds awesome!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• I found those 2 in the Hot Wheels bin at the checkout the other day! I was stoked! Does anyone know where I can get the other green Angry Bird from or the Toy Story ones? Having trouble finding both...

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                                I haven't looked at the Hot Wheels stuff since I found the Angry Birds and Mystery Machine. Flinstone's car sounds awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X