• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays finds

Comment

• i didn't find any new "cars" cars today
      but found these new hot wheels
      my TRU just put out a center isle display today that had alot of good hot wheels on it

DSCN2692.jpgDSCN2693.jpgDSCN2694.jpgDSCN2695.jpgDSCN2696.jpg

Comment

• Great new Hot Wheels finds, everybody!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
          i didn't find any new "cars" cars today
          but found these new hot wheels
          my TRU just put out a center isle display today that had alot of good hot wheels on it

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1564[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1565[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1566[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1567[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1568[/ATTACH]
          Nice haul there carslover,liking the fast fish t-hunt and the Porsche 918 spider,both of which I'm still on the look out for,and if I'm not mistaken is that a super t hunt of the new 2013 el camino I see in the 3rd pic

Comment

• Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
            Nice haul there carslover,liking the fast fish t-hunt and the Porsche 918 spider,both of which I'm still on the look out for,and if I'm not mistaken is that a super t hunt of the new 2013 el camino I see in the 3rd pic
            thanks djjd21
            here is a pic of the car i think you are asking about
            if it is, how do you know it is a super t hunt?

DSCN2699.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
              thanks djjd21
              here is a pic of the car i think you are asking about
              if it is, how do you know it is a super t hunt?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1574[/ATTACH]
              It says TH on the rear wing,it has rubber tyres and also if you look at the other el camino you picked up in the same picture you'll see that the colour of the car is different as well as the picture of the car on the cardback.
              Great find by the way

Comment

• Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
                It says TH on the rear wing,it has rubber tyres and also if you look at the other el camino you picked up in the same picture you'll see that the colour of the car is different as well as the picture of the car on the cardback.
                Great find by the way
                thanks for the info
                and the congradulations
                i have not been collection hot wheels very long and the TH did not jump out at me
                i just thought the color was cool

Comment

• Thanks as well, djjd21, for the info on the Treasure Hunt... it's almost impossible for me to find a Treasure Hunt in stores - the exception was the most recent Kmart event when there were 6 people and 12 cases and they made sure everyone got one Secret Treasure Hunt (64 Buick Riviera) and 2 of the Treasure Hunt (Lincoln convertible).

I stopped at Meijer before work this morning... I found 10 of the 16 cars from the Retro Case B on the pegs... there were no KARR... and the case was missing one each of the A Team Van and Smokey and the Bandit Trans Am... I left them all, as I picked them up at stores and through a trade with carslover.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    Thanks as well, djjd21, for the info on the Treasure Hunt... it's almost impossible for me to find a Treasure Hunt in stores - the exception was the most recent Kmart event when there were 6 people and 12 cases and they made sure everyone got one Secret Treasure Hunt (64 Buick Riviera) and 2 of the Treasure Hunt (Lincoln convertible).

I stopped at Meijer before work this morning... I found 10 of the 16 cars from the Retro Case B on the pegs... there were no KARR... and the case was missing one each of the A Team Van and Smokey and the Bandit Trans Am... I left them all, as I picked them up at stores and through a trade with carslover.
                    oh crap
                    now i will have to go to the kmart hot wheels days too
                    lol

Comment

• here are today's hot wheels finds

DSCN2701.jpgDSCN2703.jpgDSCN2705.jpgDSCN2706.jpg

Comment

• Niiiiice...i really like that bumper car!

Transformers for Trade
                        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Saw the 2013 Easter Hot Wheels at a small town Walmart last night...

Comment

• i saw those at 2 of my walmarts
                            started to get them, then changed my mind

Comment

• I saw them... took the picture... and put them back in the sidekick... The Halloween 2012 cars had Ecto-1 and Batmobile that were really nice - sadly I wasn't able to get them... these just weren't appealing to me.

Comment

• Found a Flintstones Flintmobile at Meijer this morning... Yabba Dabba Do!

Comment

Working...
                                X