X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wauka wauka wauka

Comment

• couple of recent finds. Nothing special, but thought they looked pretty darn toottin awesome:

Cadillac Escalade:

Custom Cadillac Fleetwood:

and another to add to the Lambos:

This one is a 2012 line. I now have all the singles aventadors except for the Kroger Exclusive Blind Foil pack Super Speeders Yellow Aventador

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Nice additions, DeceptiCog!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• wow thats a nice one!!!!!

Comment

• Stopped at Meijer this morning... here's what I found:

This is the first Treasure Hunt that I've ever found on the pegs at a retail store... This one has special meaning to me - my late grandfather owned a Gulf service station and Harley Davidson dealership in Pike County, Kentucky... we'd go visit... and I'd work all day pumping gas at his gas station.

Also found Flintstones Flintmobile and the Volkswagen Kool Kombi.

And I saw these...

New Sponge Bob Hot Wheels... I'll retake the photo using my camera tonight... for some reason, orientation is screwy, and when I edit using Photobucket it's not letting me save the edited file... it looks fine on my computer...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• nice haul Chris. Nice story too, nothing better then the little things bringing back big memories.

I kinda want that Sponge Bob van

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• I got the SpongeBob van for BobbyJack. He loves it.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                  Stopped at Meijer this morning... here's what I found:

This is the first Treasure Hunt that I've ever found on the pegs at a retail store... This one has special meaning to me - my late grandfather owned a Gulf service station and Harley Davidson dealership in Pike County, Kentucky... we'd go visit... and I'd work all day pumping gas at his gas station.

Also found Flintstones Flintmobile and the Volkswagen Kool Kombi.

And I saw these...

New Sponge Bob Hot Wheels... I'll retake the photo using my camera tonight... for some reason, orientation is screwy, and when I edit using Photobucket it's not letting me save the edited file... it looks fine on my computer...
                  maybe this is the start of you finding treasure hunts in the store Chris

Comment

• here are my new additions to my hot wheels collection

DSCN2822.jpg

Comment

• hotwheels are 3 for 2 in smyths, only thing is they are 1.50 each!

Comment

• This new hiked price at Smyths has put me off buying hotwheels from them. I think argos are the same. Still buying mine from asda at 97p.

Comment

• Saw a Hot Wheels friend as I was leaving Meijer this morning... looks like the next wave in the Pop Culture series is out... he found a set a Walmart - the Flash Gordon VW Drag Bus looks awesome... sorry I don't have a photo.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
                            This new hiked price at Smyths has put me off buying hotwheels from them. I think argos are the same. Still buying mine from asda at 97p.
                            Whatever you do,don't go in to WHSmith and buy hotwheels ,you'll keel over they're £1.99 each

Comment

• here is what i found today
                              Chris if you don't find this gulf car i have one for you

DSCN2831.jpgDSCN2832.jpgDSCN2833.jpg

Comment

• wow...that enterprise is just too nice.

If anyone gets a spare Enterprise (US or Canada) I'd be willing to purchase off. I doubt I'll find one around here anytime soon. Also, A-Team Van lol

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Working...
                                X