Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want that Lambo collection! SOoo much yuminess!

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Good News, Bad News: Retro case J has been released

And in today's episode of good news, bad news, Hot Wheels Retro Entertainment case J has been released... Why is a new case bad news? When it's a re-packed case consisting of 4 each of Ghostbusters Ecto-1, A-Team Van, Batmobile, and KITT...

Had these not already been released, it would be a great case for 4 people to split... I don't need any of these... and I'm not the only one.

This kind of reminds me of a Cars repack case with 6 each of Finn McMissile, Race Team Mater, Francesco Bernoulli, and Lightning McQueen with Racing Wheels... Mattel would never do that, would they? They already did...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Hope to run across that case, would like a kitt and the A-Team van!

Comment

• have not spotted any of the retro series in my area. I would be all over 3 of those (not Batmobile)

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• Cool to see them in store. Got Batmobile and Etco-1 at a trade show for $8 each. $4.99 would of been better but I couldn't find them after searching for awhile.
            The other two though I found in store easily.

Comment

• Distribution on the Retro Hot Wheels has been a strange... not all Walmart stores get the same case or even cases... not all Kmart stores get the same case... not all Meijer stores get the same case... not a TRU stores get the same case.

I found case A at our local Meijer but not at 6 other Meijer stores... I've seen case H at a few Walmart stores - the '32 Ford (from American Graffiti) has almost been a pegwarmer at some... I've seen case B at 2 Kmart stores and 1 Walmart store... I saw Ecto-1, Batmobile, and A-Team Van at a few Walmart stores in northeast Indiana last Thursday... I wonder if they were from the J case... the Ecto-1 is still my favorite - I would like to find more of the 77 Trans-Am from Smokey and the Bandit.

Let me know if I can help you out.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• does anyone know if hot wheels do a blues brothers police car?
                the one ive got is a corgi 1.43 with jake and elwood blues figures

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                  does anyone know if hot wheels do a blues brothers police car?
                  the one ive got is a corgi 1.43 with jake and elwood blues figures
                  I believe last year they made this in 2 colours,blue and black if this helps.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HOT-WHEELS...item43ba946654

Comment

• Picked up the last 3 Retro Hot Wheels Ecto-1 at Meijer this morning... I'm thinking that I might use at least 1 of them for a prize during our 2nd Anniversary Contests and celebration next month.

From the original 2 cases, the Ecto-1 are all gone... I don't think they've sold a single A-Team Van or KITT... and 4 of the 8 Batmobile are still there.

Comment

• Is anyone collecting the Hot Wheels Flying Customs Series? Seems about the only new thing I've seen recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                        I don't think they've sold a single A-Team Van or KITT
                        Besides the package, are they really that much different than the regular $1 releases? I skipped all the ones I had the $1 version of and got the other Retros.
                        The only one I've been half looking for now is the U.S.S. Enterprise.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                          Besides the package, are they really that much different than the regular $1 releases? I skipped all the ones I had the $1 version of and got the other Retros.
                          The only one I've been half looking for now is the U.S.S. Enterprise.
                          I'll have to check... I know there are differences with the Ecto-1 car... I'll have to find the box with the A-Team van to see if it's just a packaging difference.

Comment

• recent purchases

I told myself I wouldn't buy anymore ferraris as that is not what I wanted to collect....here is the result lol

found 2 more Lincoln Convertible THunts (these will be posted up for trade):

Batman....how can I say no?

and a skyline...why? why not lol. I love SKylines.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
                              recent purchases

I told myself I wouldn't buy anymore ferraris as that is not what I wanted to collect....here is the result lol

found 2 more Lincoln Convertible THunts (these will be posted up for trade):

Batman....how can I say no?

and a skyline...why? why not lol. I love SKylines.

now that is HOT pink lol

Comment

• lol..I kinda wish it was hot pink. It's just a regular red unfortunatly

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Working...
                                X