Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up the Batcopter in Target today! I'm yet to find the Bat or Batmobile, but I thought finding the Batcopter on the front of the pegs was pretty cool!

Comment

• Great find on the Batcopter, OzzieMum! Congratulations!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
        Picked up the Batcopter in Target today! I'm yet to find the Bat or Batmobile, but I thought finding the Batcopter on the front of the pegs was pretty cool!
        does your batcopter have yellow or blue plastic for the glass parts

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
          does your batcopter have yellow or blue plastic for the glass parts
          Carslover - It has blue plastic (sorry for bad pic - taken with my phone)
          Batcopter.jpg

Comment

• aww....it looks so much better with blue windows vs yellow windows!

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• A serious lack of anything Cars in the region. No more 2 packs, singles are all those water ones. So I buy hotwheels to get my cars diecast fix lol. Just one last night:

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• Nice find, DeceptiCog72283! And you are right - it's very quiet on the Cars front...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Thanks cac, i was quite surprised to find him. Thought he would be a hot item. He was just sitting in an almost empty hotwheels bin. Hopefully I can find the enterprise sometime soon

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
                    Thanks cac, i was quite surprised to find him. Thought he would be a hot item. He was just sitting in an almost empty hotwheels bin. Hopefully I can find the enterprise sometime soon
                    i have not found you an enterprise yet
                    cars and hot wheels have dried up in my store so far

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
                      Carslover - It has blue plastic (sorry for bad pic - taken with my phone)
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]2062[/ATTACH]
                      the pic was fine ozziemum
                      i have both of them
                      the yellow was in a 5 pack
                      just curious what ya'll were getting
                      thanks
                      john

Comment

• That bumper car was the last $1 Hot Wheels I bought. I think it is pretty cool.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• I really like it too. I wish I had found 2 so that I could have given one to my son. Not that he needs more but still lol

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• wanted to know if anyone in europe can help me with HW cars , porsches, ferraris and lambros. thanks. did get some new hws in the last few weeks.

Comment

• Found this little guy today...

Comment

• Nice find on the orange Kool Kombi, Scavenger...

Stopped at Meijer this morning before work... still at 2 KITT from the Retro H cases they got in several weeks ago... still at 6 Cars singles on the 2013 cardback (8 if you count the 2 Francesco) and another 24 that are basically Finn and Francesco on the old cardback... I saw the green Kool Kombi on the pegs of the basic Hot Wheels and decided I'd try to look through the pegs... found 2 Flintmobiles, 2 Batmobiles, bought 1 of 3 Kook Kombi... and I found another Fast Fish secret treasure hunt!

I've found treasure hunts on the pegs only twice - both times it was the Fast Fish... not a bad start to my day...

Comment

Working...
                                X