Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Cars fix yesterday so I got these instead.

Comment

• ^^^We got Batman and Superman also. The Hulk is also supposed to be getting a truck this year on Monster Jam, but I haven't seen the diecast yet.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubba101212 View Post
        No Cars fix yesterday so I got these instead.
        I bought the wolverine capt America 2 pack

Comment

• Picked up a few Hot Wheels at a small town Walmart after dinner tonight... got the Toyota AE-86 Corolla, '12 Mini Countryman Rally, and 3 great blue cars - the new Honda S2000, Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera, and my favorite of the bundh - the Volkswagen Scirocco GT 24 - I love that blue...

I'm sure that the best cars from that case were long gone...

I also stopped at the local flea market right after work... Still wanted $32 for a Chase Fabrizio... and they had the Star Trek Enterprise for $18 and the green VW Kool Kombi for $14...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Looks like Hot Wheels Retro Entertainment case C is getting ready to be released... I see the Back to the Future Time Machine, Beverly Hills Cop 68 Chevy Nova, Ferris Bueller's Day Off 84 Fiero, Footloose VW Beetle, and Rockford File Hot Bird on eBay...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              Looks like Hot Wheels Retro Entertainment case C is getting ready to be released... I see the Back to the Future Time Machine, Beverly Hills Cop 68 Chevy Nova, Ferris Bueller's Day Off 84 Fiero, Footloose VW Beetle, and Rockford File Hot Bird on eBay...
              I don't even remember the fiero from ferrris bueller
              they should have made the Ferrari California from that movie

Comment

• Can't wait to see what those Retro's look like.

Here's some cool Spongebob Hot Wheels I got from the US this week.
                image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Comment

• Congratulations on your Sponge Bob Hot Wheels, OzzieMum... I will post photos of the new Retros once I get them.

Comment

• Ordered a case C of the Retro Hot Wheels on Friday... Received it today:

Here are the cars:

4 of the Back to the Future Time Machine... 3 each of the other 4... the case splits very well among 3 people (unlike Cars cases).

Time Machine:

Fiero - would have looked much nicer if the cardback were not white... I liked the 84 Fiero when it first came out:

68 Nova - I always liked this car:

Hot Bird - looks great in gold:

VW Beetle always looks nice:

Comment

• I already have the regular release of the time machine. I'll probably only end up getting the yellow beetle if I ever find it. Not because of Footloose, but because it looks like the original Bumblebee. The other 3 cars don't mean that much to me. I would have gotten the Ferrari not the Fiero from Ferris Bueller.

Comment

• They look cool cac1959,can't understand why they didn't make the Ferrari from ferris bueller's day off though,that's the star of the film,soooo funny when he puts the car in reverse to try and make the mileage go backwards

Comment

• Just got a call from GotFrank - he just saw Retro Hot Wheels case C at his Walmart store...

And as far as why the Fiero and not the Ferrari from Ferris Bueller? My guess is it came down to licensing... too much money for the Ferrari... I don't even remember much of the movie... and I never watched Rockford Files.

Comment

• Would love to find the Back To The Future one!!

Picked these guys up today, thought they looked pretty cool!

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                              And as far as why the Fiero and not the Ferrari from Ferris Bueller? My guess is it came down to licensing... too much money for the Ferrari... I don't even remember much of the movie...
                              Doesn't Mattel already have the exclusive license for Ferrari?

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                                I already have the regular release of the time machine. I'll probably only end up getting the yellow beetle if I ever find it. Not because of Footloose, but because it looks like the original Bumblebee. The other 3 cars don't mean that much to me. I would have gotten the Ferrari not the Fiero from Ferris Bueller.
                                pure win on that statement right there

I wish I had a back to the future time machine. I have yet to spot ANY of the retro series in my local stores. Not a single one has been spotted

Transformers for Trade
                                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Working...
                                X