Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rangers forced a game 7 for tonight, so no hunting for me again.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Found a few new Hot Wheels this afternoon (5/17/13):

I believe this is a treasure hunt:

I've found 2 different treasure hunts on pegs at stores... the rest have come in Kmart cases or from friends...

I also stopped at another Kroger store, but no sign of the Superman exclusive Hot Wheels.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• found some new hot wheels today

DSCN0194.jpgDSCN0195.jpgDSCN0196.jpgDSCN0197.jpg

Comment

• Im sensing a flames theme to your finds carslover!! Lol

Some pretty cool looking ones...almost picked up that truck with flames the other day at tru.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
            Im sensing a flames theme to your finds carslover!! Lol

Some pretty cool looking ones...almost picked up that truck with flames the other day at tru.
            yes hot wheels love the flame job

Comment

• Nope, still no '67 Mustang Fast and Furious Cars for me. We checked 2 more Walmarts today

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Picked up the Bat Pod today =)
                image.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
                  Picked up the Bat Pod today =)
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]2182[/ATTACH]
                  nice I have not seen that one yet

Comment

• Great finds, carslover and OzzieMum... Looks like I found the same case Friday that you did today, carslover.

Went to 5 Walmart stores today - saw a Fast and Furious sidecap at one but it was really picked over (no Mustang)... saw one Fast and Furious Hot Wheel at a second... no sign of them at the other 3... Saw 1 Ferris Bueller Fiero at one and left it...

Checked 3 more Kroger stores for the Kroger Superman exclusive series but no sign of them.

Not really a Hot Wheels item but it is a diecast... I bought another Greenlight Hollywood diecast yesterday... was going to tell my wife I bought a Corvette:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      Great finds, carslover and OzzieMum... Looks like I found the same case Friday that you did today, carslover.

Went to 5 Walmart stores today - saw a Fast and Furious sidecap at one but it was really picked over (no Mustang)... saw one Fast and Furious Hot Wheel at a second... no sign of them at the other 3... Saw 1 Ferris Bueller Fiero at one and left it...

Checked 3 more Kroger stores for the Kroger Superman exclusive series but no sign of them.

Not really a Hot Wheels item but it is a diecast... I bought another Greenlight Hollywood diecast yesterday... was going to tell my wife I bought a Corvette:

it looks like it
                      I just didn't find the cool treasure hunt that you did

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                        Found a few new Hot Wheels this afternoon (5/17/13):

I believe this is a treasure hunt:

I've found 2 different treasure hunts on pegs at stores... the rest have come in Kmart cases or from friends...

I also stopped at another Kroger store, but no sign of the Superman exclusive Hot Wheels.
                        Great scores cac1959

For your info also,the ford ranchero and the toyota 2000gt are super t hunts as well,the toyota is a metallic burgundy colour and a black stripe on the hood as opposed to the red of your own without the stripe and the ford ranchero also has extra detailing on the hood,both have rubber tires.

Happy hunting

Comment

• Hot Wheels Cars of the Decades

Few finds in the UK.

Picked these up in Poundland in the UK, also they do main line long cards (Green Kool Kombi Cases have been found). Also Hot Ones are in Poundland aswell (will post pics when I have a moment).

In one poundland that had main line cases I found a brown gold 71 El Camino long Card Super Treasure Hunt

I had to go to about 10 poundlands to get this lot, as they came out a while ago and most of the stock has now gone.

Cars of the Decades are also at 'The Range' for £1.99 each.

Comment

• Those are some great Hot Wheels, madbob... you had to work hard to get them all... congratulations on the El Camino Super Treasure Hunt.

Comment

• Poundland is great at the moment. I have a few extras on some for a US trade if anyone would like any of these.

Comment

• Stunning finds Madbob! Especially the El Camino $uper Hunt. I have been to a few poundland shops but not finding any of the 00's cars. Great Scores!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X