Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have the above available if anybody is interested..will return in a couple days if no interest.

Superman Cars $2 each
    General Mills Cars $4.50 each
    A-team Van $5.50

Comment

• Found these at a Kroger store 50 miles from home today:

It was in a nice little display box:

There appeared to be equal numbers of each of the 5, so I doubt that there's a secret treasure hunt.

I also saw the General Mills Hot Wheels that Scavenger found but chose not to purchase them today...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• found these hot wheels are TRU today

DSCN0251.jpg

Comment

• Not a Hot Wheels man, but the Bumper Car and "Evil" King are cool!! LOLOL

Comment

• Very nice new Hot Wheels, carslover...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I had to force myself to quit buying them, except when I see a Treasure Hunt

Comment

• found some more new hot wheels today

DSCN0253.jpgDSCN0254.jpg

Comment

• Wow John that's the new case of retro hotwheels. So want a set of these plus an extra a team corvette as I used to have it when it was released as an ertl. Sadly smashed it to bits but I was young then. I think Chris may have a set for me but haven't as yet

Comment

• Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
                    Wow John that's the new case of retro hotwheels. So want a set of these plus an extra a team corvette as I used to have it when it was released as an ertl. Sadly smashed it to bits but I was young then. I think Chris may have a set for me but haven't as yet
                    I don't know if Chris needs any or not
                    2 of the sets are for sale / trade

Comment

• Great find on the new Retro Hot Wheels, carslover!

Comment

• Booty!

Comment

• Nice finds, GotFrank... I need the new Hot Wheels retro cars

Comment

• I do want that Ferrari!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• New Lambo find today.

Comment

• Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
                                New Lambo find today.
                                I've been keeping my eye out for this one...shoudl be in Canada shortly. (as well as the enterprise...still looking for that one)

Transformers for Trade
                                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Working...
                                X