Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen the Dukes of Hazzard Johnny Lightning sets about?

Comment

• thats pretty awesome Scavenger...I like that

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• wow!

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
        Found a new dump bin at walmart this morning, didn't have time to dig through but grabbed these guys that caught my eye quickly.
        I wish I could find even one! I am still looking for krabs and Patrick to finish the Spongebob series.
        May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

• Originally posted by jeff View Post
          I wish I could find even one! I am still looking for krabs and Patrick to finish the Spongebob series.
          Whaaaat?! They have Patrick & Mr Krabs too?! D'oh! Count me in for looking for those...Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
            Whaaaat?! They have Patrick & Mr Krabs too?! D'oh! Count me in for looking for those...Lol.
            here is what they look like if you have not seen them yet

Comment

• Thanks Carslover! They are awesome ��

Comment

• I am looking to pick up 3 Retro Entertainment cars for a gift. ATeam Van, Scooby Doo Mystery Machine and KITT. Anyone have these available?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                  I am looking to pick up 3 Retro Entertainment cars for a gift. ATeam Van, Scooby Doo Mystery Machine and KITT. Anyone have these available?
                  I have Mystery Machine & Kitt if you can't find someone with all 3.

Comment

• Just Kitt. Passed up A-Team and Scooby Doo a few times when nobody wanted this Kitt.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Thanks guys...found someone with all 3...hint...someone that loves cars

Comment

• Hot Wheels Retro cases E and F are out... I've seen most of case E at 1 Walmart store... Hopefully I can add photos later this week.

Case E includes:
                        Magnum PI Island Hopper and VW Sunagon, Miami Vice Ferrari Spyder, Italian Job Morris Mini (blue), and the Battlestar Galactica Colonial Viper.

Case F includes:
                        Simon and Simon 1985 Camaro, Grease 1948 Ford, Ferris Bueller Ferrari California, American Graffiti 58 Chevy Impala, and The Italian Job Morris Mini (Red)

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• A pic to go with the post above..found these and others today only got these 2 though.

Comment

• Really like these retro hotwheels. If only they made the ones from the cannonball run movies
                            Alot of very nice cars in that film

Comment

• Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
                              Really like these retro hotwheels. If only they made the ones from the cannonball run movies
                              Alot of very nice cars in that film
                              Give them time - it would not surprise me if we do see Cannonball Run Retro Hot Wheels one day... I have no inside information... just guessing... and it is logical.

Got a call from GOMATERGO that the local Kmart had gotten in a new Hot Wheels display... went to check it out... here's what I got:

The Camaro is a Treasure Hunt... I've been told that the Scion FR-S might be.

Never saw the first Enterprise in a store... so I made sure to get this one.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• awesome finds Chris. I have the red bumper car and look forward to finding the blue one.

On a side note...has anybody found the Lamborghini Aventador J yet?

Transformers for Trade
                                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Working...
                                X