This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Give them time - it would not surprise me if we do see Cannonball Run Retro Hot Wheels one day... I have no inside information... just guessing... and it is logical.

Got a call from GOMATERGO that the local Kmart had gotten in a new Hot Wheels display... went to check it out... here's what I got:

The Camaro is a Treasure Hunt... I've been told that the Scion FR-S might be.

Never saw the first Enterprise in a store... so I made sure to get this one.
    Nice find! Just to let you know the Scion is not a Treasure Hunt and the Camaro shown I the pic is a regular release, but there is a Super Treasure Hunt version of the Camaro that has rubber tires and white stripes on the hood. Still the regular version is rare and the USS Enterprise that has the battle damage is rare as well.
    RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

• We found this one today - something different!

image.jpg

Comment

• Thanks for clearing up the information about the Camaro and Scion, RBCars77... It does make sense about the treasure hunt having stripes on the card - I think there was a purple car a few months ago... I posted about it earlier in this thread but don't remember.

A 2001 Hype Mite - that's pretty neat, OzzieMum... there was a Halloween them one back in 2012 at Kroger... since I only found 3 of the 5 I didn't buy any of them... I can get the Ghostbusters Ecto-1 and Batmobile at the local flea market, but I'm not paying $18 per car... even I have my limits as to what I'll pay for a Car or Hot Wheels item.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• They had a whole bin of this range for $1.99 ea. they also had a full bin of the Hot Ones as well, but I left them.

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            even I have my limits as to what I'll pay for a Car or Hot Wheels item.
            Im gonna say you push those limits on occasion though!!

As far as the Hyper Mite goes I think I have an Easter version of that from this past Easter? I think they were in an endcap at Walmart if I remember correctly?
            Very cool Tamara always makes you wonder what could be hiding in those stock rooms????

And now that I see your pics Chris I saw multiples of all of those in a dump bin at Walmart when I picked up the Battle Damage Enterprise's. Wonder if any were the TH's???

Comment

• Found these in a great old toy shop I found today.

Comment

• The Kings Brothers!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
                  Found these in a great old toy shop I found today.
                  great find I love that body style

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                    Im gonna say you push those limits on occasion though!!

As far as the Hyper Mite goes I think I have an Easter version of that from this past Easter? I think they were in an endcap at Walmart if I remember correctly?
                    Very cool Tamara always makes you wonder what could be hiding in those stock rooms????

And now that I see your pics Chris I saw multiples of all of those in a dump bin at Walmart when I picked up the Battle Damage Enterprise's. Wonder if any were the TH's???

what are you talking about scavenger, none of us ever pay more than we should lol
                    I doubt any of the cameros were TH, I found many regular cameros at walmart in the dumb bin but no TH unfortunately

Comment

• Saw these a few days ago and thought they were "The Waltons" from that old tv show. But they are a tribute to Sam Walton of Walmart and a replica of his truck.

photo.jpg

Comment

• Great finds pb those plymouths are awesome, still yet to find a Plymouth in the wild. HW has got a bit boring in my area now as the hot ones and decades have stopped at poundland. Also the mainline short card mix are not as interesting as they were a few months back. The retro, Nostalgia and pop culture ranges are great but we just don't get anything like that in the uk. Would love to see cannon ball cars 'great idea' also Dukes of Hazard, Starsky and Hutch and Chips. But I think other toy car makers like J lightning have the license.

Comment

• Haven't got any pics but my little nephew picked out a couple angry bird hot wheels in tesco. We got the red bird and a green one.
                          Does anyone know how many angry bird ones there are to collect as I haven't got a clue when it comes to hot wheels lol

Comment

• Thats it carscrazy..Red bird & Green Pig are the only 2 as far as I have ever seen or heard.

Comment

• Brilliant thanks, saves us looking for ones we won't find lol
                              Shame theres not the others to go with them

Comment

• Found these today. The Z card was trashed, but the first time I've seen it. It looks like it has some blue paint on the roof too, might try to clean it off when I open it.
                                photo.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X