This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
    Me too!!!! When I was a kid I had both the Cylon Raider and the Colonial Viper full size toys...both of which shot little projectiles if I remember correctly. That was back before we were worried about such things as choking hazards!! Ahhhh the good old days...lol
    I had to pretend that my X-Wing fighter was a Colonial Viper and my Rebel Snow Speeder was a Cylon Raider. That seemed to work just fine to me.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Found the new Fig Rig at my target:

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
      Fred Rogers

Comment

• Found these today.

image.jpg

Comment

• Anyone check out the Star Trek Wal Mart exclusive steelbook Blu-ray movie with ship set? It had the Hot Wheels logo on the box, i didn't see any mention of die-cast, so I assume it's all plastic. It's bigger than regular HWs too. It's $40 i believe...

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

• Asda finds today

Comment

• Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
              Asda finds today
              Those are sweet!

Ironically, just earlier today I was thinking it would be cool if they released more Bump Around cars in Yellow and Green. Ha ha.

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

• Why does the Jetson's car have wheels? I almost don't want it anymore.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Found Case A at Walmart this morning but no Jetson's car or TH's.

image.jpg

Comment

• I found some new hot wheels today

Comment

• Nice finds, LMQ702 and carslover... I like the Jetson's car... and the Hiway Hauler... saw remnants of that case at a small town Walmart today but didn't buy any.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Nice finds guys. We will keep an eye out for that Jetson's car

Comment

• Is that Aventador J released like that? or is that those special "zamac" cars?

Transformers for Trade
                          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
                            Is that Aventador J released like that? or is that those special "zamac" cars?
                            that is the zamzc version
                            I also have the red version so far

Comment

• My finds for the day and naturally none of them rang up at Walmart so the cashier had to manually enter all 25, haha. Oh well.
                              photo.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by TopherDawg View Post
                                My finds for the day and naturally none of them rang up at Walmart so the cashier had to manually enter all 25, haha. Oh well.
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]3200[/ATTACH]
                                nice the jetsons and the bumper car are great finds

Comment

Working...
                                X