This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
    I've got my eye out for the Mystery Machine!
    my youngest is going to want this sooo much me too

Comment

Originally posted by Rippers View Post
      I've always collected cars I actually like or would like to own, I don't really dig the made up crazy design cars (although my son does)

My favourite car to collect is the E-body Plymouth Barracuda, as I would personally love to own one.
      I have a few colours now but if anyone spots any I don't have let me know and your make a friend for life lol
      [ATTACH]291[/ATTACH]
      have seen lots of various plymouths around the place including my own personal favourite which i managed to get on the weekend

,i shall keep an eye out for you when i'm out and about.
      Last edited by djjd21; 06-25-2012, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Nice photo of Barracudas... I should have known - if I remember, your favorite from Cars was Snot Rod...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Spot on Chris! One day I'll have Fillmore and Snot Rod ha ha

Comment

Received this special Hot Wheels from pirelliboy today...

Great tribute to a great racer and person who left us far too soon.

Many thanks, pirelliboy!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

nice motor cac1959,hoping i'll come across one soon although i think that all the stores locally to me will skip this case and move to the next.i'm hoping we get the case with the new ferrari 599xx secret super

Comment

in our local asda and also an independent all the hot wheels are in a huge cardboard dumpbin, filled to the brim, I really couldnt be bothered shifting thru them, mind you I might take a wobbler one day and empty the b.. thing out over the floor, might get a bit of customer service that way, or get booted out, the latter being the more likely option!

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                  in our local asda and also an independent all the hot wheels are in a huge cardboard dumpbin, filled to the brim, I really couldnt be bothered shifting thru them, mind you I might take a wobbler one day and empty the b.. thing out over the floor, might get a bit of customer service that way, or get booted out, the latter being the more likely option!
                  don't let that put you off,you'll probably be better off as that sort of assortment get's people thinking exactly like you are.
                  the next time i go down i'll take a hoto of an asda home store that must have in excess of 1000 cars .the bins that you see in asda are 5 abreast and are to the brim of cars as well as 2 end bins full of cars.

Comment

Picked up a few Hot Wheels today while in a Fort Wayne Target store:

I already had the blue Porsche but think I remembered one of my friends saying they needed one... had to get the red Porsche... I like Mustangs... The '61 Impala reminds me of Ramone... and I think a lot of people like Ferraris...

Comment

nice pickups on hw cars. will post pics soon of what i have.

Comment

I received some awesome Hot Wheels from djjd21 today:

Treasure Hunts:

Batman vehicles (just need number 7):

Many thanks, Jason!

Comment

i believe the batman cards are walmart exclusives over with yourselves although these were found in tru over here,however i did see a few at a supermarket called asda which is owned by walmart.

Comment

Looks like the missing Batman vehicle, #7, is the Crooze Batmobile... I see 2 in an eBay auction currently at $12.55 plus shipping with 12 hours left to go.

Comment

Do hotwheels people collect packaging errors like this:-

Comment

Shades of my upside down Rescue Squad Mater from the Amazon Cars Blu-Ray from the past... Awesome score, Rippers!

Comment

Working...
                                X