X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
    nice the jetsons and the bumper car are great finds
    Yeah I thought about DjB's comment about the different colors and thought it would be cool to have a bunch of them set up like a real bumper car facility so figured I should stock up.

Comment

• Originally posted by TopherDawg View Post
      Yeah I thought about DjB's comment about the different colors and thought it would be cool to have a bunch of them set up like a real bumper car facility so figured I should stock up.
      I have the red and the blue bumper cars, so I guess I need to start looking for the yellow one. Why does the Jetson's car have wheels? They should have just done a flight stand for it, like the Enterprise.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Go check your nearest TK Maxx in the UK for Hot Wheels as they just got Retro and Nostalgia ranges in... pot luck what you get. Ł3.99 each...

Comment

• I picked up Smokey Trans AM and a couple of Muppets delivery series cars at the weekend. Still on the look out for the A-Team van and Kitt/Karr. I asked a girl working in T.K she said they come in randomly in a plastic case. Not in a full box. Deliverys most days up to Christmas.

Cheers

Comment

• Got these today from a retro toy shop near me. Not sure how old they are but they are different looking cards from the usual uk ones.

Last edited by pirelliboy; 10-10-2013, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Those are definitely some classics, pirelliboy!

And looking up at TopherDawg's purchases from the other day... wow... I see a few Hot Wheels that I want...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• nice additions pirelliboy

Comment

• Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
                  Got these today from a retro toy shop near me. Not sure how old they are but they are different looking cards from the usual uk ones.

Hi Pirelliboy

Great finds, those are normal issue U.K short card cars. Mattel change the card design every year so they do look different depending on the year of release. The year of the series is printed on the front (in the case of the Camaro) or the back of the card somewhere. Nice finds!

Comment

• Today's Hot Wheels purchases:

3 at a Kmart store and 1 at a Target store... I also bought a Dodge Demon (not pictured)...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      Today's Hot Wheels purchases:

3 at a Kmart store and 1 at a Target store... I also bought a Dodge Demon (not pictured)...
                      Nice! What case is Bad to the Blade in? I haven't seen that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
                        Nice! What case is Bad to the Blade in? I haven't seen that one.
                        Bad to the Blade was the Treasure Hunt in the Kmart case at the September 14 event... It looks like someone at the store I went to returned all their event purchases after receiving the mail in promo (they don't require that the UPC codes on the receipt match the cardback for the Kmart promos)... the 4th one was at a Target store.

I didn't take a photo of the case box at the September 14 event, so I can't tell you which case it was from... however, checking eBay, it seems that it might have been case Q.

Comment

• Some new Subies from 2014:

Treasure Hunt STI

HW Offroad WRX

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
                          Fred Rogers

Comment

• Very nice. I know what to look for already lol. Anybody know if a 2014 hotwheels list has been released yet?

Transformers for Trade
                            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Great photos, toffman... I've seen and left the red Subaru... going to have to look for the Treasure Hunt STI.

Comment

• Found the Jetson's Capsule Car and the Treasure Hunt at Target today.
                                RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Working...
                                X