Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great finds, RBCars77... those are 2 Hot Wheels I definitely want!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Here is my STI collection:

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
      Fred Rogers

Comment

• I like it! I've seen the two far ones in stores....tempted a few times, especially the blue one lol...but resisted. I should post a pic of my Lambo's sometime lol

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• I found the TH at kmat today

Comment

• Always wanted a real Subaru WRX..with 3 kids I'm thinking one of those would be the closest I would get! Nice finds!!

Comment

• Great finds, carslover... between your Kmart find, Big Lots find, and the Subaru T-Hunt, you've had a great Cars and cars day.

I found 1 Treasure Hunt at a Kroger store today... photo to come.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                Great finds, carslover... between your Kmart find, Big Lots find, and the Subaru T-Hunt, you've had a great Cars and cars day.

I found 1 Treasure Hunt at a Kroger store today... photo to come.
                thanks Chris

we don't have krogers in Tyler so I stopped at the one down the street from the kmart 45 miles from here
                if you don't find the Subaru TH you can have one of mine, I don't need 3 of them
                and for cars I went crazy and did not pay attention to how many mcqueens I had and ended up with 26 of them
                I may take 5 back as the other receipts are going to NY lol

Comment

• Found my 2nd T-hunt at Kmart yesterday!

Both of my T-Hunts so far...

Also got the Jetsons Capsule, a Max Steele motorcylce from Big Lots and a few others.

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

• We finally found a Jetsons in Sainsburys

Comment

• Are these older HW cars? Found this and another one at Big Lots but don't ever remember seeing these in the other stores. My son seems to like them ... A LOT.

image.jpg

Comment

• ^ they were released in 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by gtommec3 View Post
                          ^ they were released in 2011
                          Wow, 2011! Thanks for the info.

Comment

• Ran across these today. The monster ones at Smith's and the USS at Walgreens.

image.jpg
                            image.jpg
                            Last edited by LMQ702; 10-22-2013, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Nice finds on the Hot Wheels, LMQ702... Smith's is part of the Kroger supermarket chain... I saw most of those Halloween Hot Wheels (1 of 2 different series they got this year) at one Kroger store earlier this month.

Comment

• Found this in my local Kmart yesterday...

Checked to see what Kmart day Cars they had left and they had everything except Ruka and Mark Wheelson.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                                X