Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was lucky enough to find a dozen (yes....12) of the Jetson's Capsule Car this week at a single Kmart while on vacation. I only need 4 or 5 of them for my and cac1959. Let me know if you need one or two. Would love to trade for Ichigo or card backs but willing to sell if needed.

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by GOMATERGO View Post
      I was lucky enough to find a dozen (yes....12) of the Jetson's Capsule Car this week at a single Kmart while on vacation. I only need 4 or 5 of them for my and cac1959. Let me know if you need one or two. Would love to trade for Ichigo or card backs but willing to sell if needed.
      my kmart had 8 of the jetsons but I already had it so I left them lol

Comment

• I think I grabbed about 15 of them too. Cool little cars.

Comment

• Managed to find a yellow bumper car yesterday

How many of the bumper cars are there as this one was very much enjoyed, would love to find him others

Comment

• Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
            Managed to find a yellow bumper car yesterday

How many of the bumper cars are there as this one was very much enjoyed, would love to find him others
            Red & Blue I think are the only other two released, they do not have any tampo's on like the yellow one.

Comment

• figured I'd share my Lambo collection Sitting at 17 so far. 15 hot wheels and 2 Matchbox.

There are 2 missing, Aventador J (red) and Aventador J (Zamac) which are on there way (courtesy of carslover) which will make 19

3 estoque
              3 reventon
              7 Gallardo
              4 Aventadors

Transformers for Trade
              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
                figured I'd share my Lambo collection Sitting at 17 so far. 15 hot wheels and 2 Matchbox.

There are 2 missing, Aventador J (red) and Aventador J (Zamac) which are on there way (courtesy of carslover) which will make 19

3 estoque
                3 reventon
                7 Gallardo
                4 Aventadors

nice collection
                I only have 12 lambos so far all hot wheels

Comment

• Nice collection, DeceptiCog!

The local Kmart put out a new Hot Wheels cube... I found several Jetsons - not sure what the Treasure Hunt is in that case.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Nice collection of Lambos

We found our very first TH this week.. The grey scoobie STI

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      Nice collection, DeceptiCog!

The local Kmart put out a new Hot Wheels cube... I found several Jetsons - not sure what the Treasure Hunt is in that case.
                      this is the TH that I found in the cube at my kmart

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                        this is the TH that I found in the cube at my kmart

Thats the TH we managed to find It's a really nice little car.

Comment

• Received a few great Hot Wheels from All4Mase and GOMATERGO yesterday...

From All4Mase:

Thank you, Roy and Amber!

From GOMATERGO:

A yellow Bump Around and a few Jetson's car... plus a TRU RSC FHH... Thank you, GOMATERGO!

Thanks for the heads up on the Treasure Hunt, carslover.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Found these today, still no long ge, lol, these will probably go to you Chris. IMAG0020.jpgIMAG0021.jpg

My first Super TH find
                            Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

• Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
                              Found these today, still no long ge, lol, these will probably go to you Chris. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3301[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3302[/ATTACH]

My first Super TH find
                              I love how organised the Hot Wheels display is.. Here in the UK they are simply chucked in a plastic box and you have to rummage for half n hour to try and find the one you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                                Received a few great Hot Wheels from All4Mase and GOMATERGO yesterday...

From All4Mase:

Thank you, Roy and Amber!

I didn't see the combat medic TH, did they make it safely? I also found 4 more at a 99 cent store that I passed on. I can go back if there is any interest in more.
                                Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Working...
                                X