Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There just wasn't room for the Combat Medic in the photo... everything in the package was great!

And congratulations on your Hot Wheels finds today!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      There just wasn't room for the Combat Medic in the photo... everything in the package was great!

And congratulations on your Hot Wheels finds today!
      Thanks, I'll trade you my big Lots finds for your big Lots finds ;-)
      Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

• I read somewhere there is a new Herbie car. Anyone got a picture?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• There was one at a sears I saw yesterday out of town, but it was in a different package not the normal hot wheels card. Is it a normal release?

Edit : nevermind, I was thinking of a cartoon character
          Last edited by All4Mase; 10-31-2013, 11:35 PM.
          Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

• Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
            Found these today, still no long ge, lol, these will probably go to you Chris. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3301[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3302[/ATTACH]

My first Super TH find
            that super TH is a great find

Comment

• The next Kmart Hot Wheels event is tomorrow, November 2 at 9 am... Here's a link:

http://www.hotwheelscollectors.com/n...7#.UnOAElM7D7M

Here's what's advertised as special colors and first to market:

Special Colors
              Cadillac CTS-V (M/F Pearlescent Gray)
              Nissan Titan (Candy Red)
              Custom ’64 Galaxie 500 (M/F Dark Blue)
              ’08 Dodge Challenger SRT8 (Black)

First-to-Market
              Chevy Silverado
              Kool Kombi
              Toyota AE-86 Corolla

I still don't know what the Treasure Hunt is... or what other new cars they may have.

EDIT - Checking eBay, it appears that Herbie (White VW Bug with #53) is part of the Kmart assortment...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• My husband is so upset. Didn't know about this event. Just hope we're able to find these cars down the road. Now we know why we saw tons of cars today at Kmart.

Comment

• got these 3 from a purchase from carslover. great transaction btw:

that silver (zamac) Lambo is the "crown jewel" of my Lambo collection. Thanks again John!

and bought these 2 today:

finally found the fireater after letting it slip through my hands not realizing it was a TH a little ways ago. My 2nd TH find .
                  Bought the daytona because I can add it to my Fast Furious collection. Still looking for the rest of the walmart set...im open to PM for purchases

Transformers for Trade
                  Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Here are some of my Hot Wheels purchases from the Kmart Hot Wheels event on November 2, 2013:

Here are the new Colors and first to market cars from the event:

I like this Kook Kombi - too bad there was only 1 per case of 36 cars.

These are 3 of my favorite cars from the event:

I like Herbie:

The Night Burner was the treasure hunt:

Comment

• Chris - Would you consider trading a Kombi for the Subaru TH? PM me.

Comment

• How can you tell if a car is a Treasure Hunt or not?
                        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• That Kombi is my new favorite!! Gonna have to go hunt one down!!
                          Nice scores and pics Chris!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ksammut View Post
                            How can you tell if a car is a Treasure Hunt or not?
                            check out this web page Kenny

it will tell you all you need to know

http://hotwheels.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Treasure_Hunts

Comment

• Cool purchases guys

Does anyone know if the Kombi and Mystery Machine will make their way to the UK ? Would like to add those to our collection.

Comment

• Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
                                Cool purchases guys

Does anyone know if the Kombi and Mystery Machine will make their way to the UK ? Would like to add those to our collection.
                                The Kombi and Mystery machine have already been here in the UK. The Kombi comes in white/orange or green. I may have spares of both if you'd like to pm me.

Comment

Working...
                                X