• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These two crack me up!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I received an e-mail today from the Hot Wheels Collector's club - I'm still on the mailing list from buying a SOTS set several years ago... starting Tuesday November 12 the limited edition (quantity 2000) 2013 Super Treasure Hunt set in binder will be available to purchase for $189.99 plus $14.95 shipping and processing per unit:

http://www.hotwheelscollectors.com/s...e#.Un5q5yc7D7M

I no longer have the RLC membership (I only joined to buy a SOTS set) and am not sure there will be any left on 11/13... I'm also sure I don't want to spend over $200 for 13 Hot Wheels.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            I received an e-mail today from the Hot Wheels Collector's club - I'm still on the mailing list from buying a SOTS set several years ago... starting Tuesday November 12 the limited edition (quantity 2000) 2013 Super Treasure Hunt set in binder will be available to purchase for $189.99 plus $14.95 shipping and processing per unit:

http://www.hotwheelscollectors.com/s...e#.Un5q5yc7D7M

I no longer have the RLC membership (I only joined to buy a SOTS set) and am not sure there will be any left on 11/13... I'm also sure I don't want to spend over $200 for 13 Hot Wheels.
            If that were a set of 15 Super Chases it may be a different story!!! ;-)

Comment

• image.jpg
              I found an extra Chevrolet SS $TH. I'm looking to trade for one I don't have. (I have Green Mustang, Riviera, Ranchero and Dodge Demon). Any interest? I also have a bunch of Disney Cars to trade. I also have a bunch of regular t-hunts to trade for ones I don't have. Also if anyone is interested my Walmart has the new x-mas hot wheels. 8 car sets for a little under $20 plus actual shipping. Email works best nickcrudo 12(at) gmail
              Sorry if this isn't in the right forum.

Comment

• My wife and I headed down towards Cincinnati this afternoon... I found these at a Walmart in Hamilton:

I like the more normal cars best:

$2.17 each plus tax...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• All day hunting for cars and only found this
                  Happy to find one at last

Comment

• Found the blue bumper car yesterday in Argos.. Sorry no photo as the little man ripped it open and didn't let go off it again lol

Comment

• image.jpg Redline 1968 Custom Mustang.

Comment

• I found Herbie this morning in my local Kmart...

This is why Hot Wheels are still cool...

We opened the yellow Bumper Car too. My son has no idea what Herbie is so I just added all the movies to our Netflix.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Nice additions, bobbyjack... I found a Mars Rover today...

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            Nice additions, bobbyjack... I found a Mars Rover today...
                            Me too but no Herbie for me. I'm surprised my 12 yr. olds know who Herbie is and they want him ... as does my husband. I found my Mars Rover and the Case B TH at Target his morning. So far my WM's are still stuck on Case A and Case Q.

Chris - Can you recommend a Hot Wheel trading forum? We have tons of Jetson Capsule and Subaru TH's. Would really like to trade for Mars Rovers & Herbies. Thanks.
                            Last edited by LMQ702; 11-15-2013, 04:50 AM.

Comment

• This is a big one

Comment

• You have to sign in and I don't have an account. What is it?
                                Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
                                X