Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went back to Wal-mart and I looked in the HW section and it hadn't changed. Then going by the $20 Video games bin I noticed Herbie AND the Mystery machine (with 2 others) waiting for me. That was exciting. I then found a bin of HW I didnt notice 2 nights ago when I was there. I grabbed an extra Angry Birds pig and a Sky Knife plane. I also picked up a 31' Dark Knight figure for $20 and The Planes ship for $15!

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

• One more max steele and the bumper car. Looks awesome but colour scheme us kinda off with the other two...still nice though.

A new Lambo to add in...woo!!!

And my first ever super th. Found tons of the regular version while looking in a bin for the Subaru thunt...which I didn't find lol.

Sent from my A620m using Tapatalk
      Attached Files

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Originally posted by CarsSpain View Post
        My HW blog. It´s in Spanish, but, well, you can translate it!
        www.coleccionistashwes.blogspot.com
        man,...you have the new sesto elemento?! Too awesome

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
          man,...you have the new sesto elemento?! Too awesome
          LOL! No, but I found one on eBay. Because in my blog I write everything I see that is new about Hot Wheels, so that is why you thought it was my Sesto Elemento. Here in Spain, case D will not arrive until the 25, for Christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
            One more max steele and the bumper car. Looks awesome but colour scheme us kinda off with the other two...still nice though.

A new Lambo to add in...woo!!!

And my first ever super th. Found tons of the regular version while looking in a bin for the Subaru thunt...which I didn't find lol.

Sent from my A620m using Tapatalk
            nice additions
            love the camero and lambo

Comment

• i was pretty excited to find them both

and today I found another Thunt

but wait...wheres the flame logo?

oh here it is...

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• this is the correct Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione

this one has the chrome spokes missing off the front wheel

this one has a Ferrari 458 Italia in a Alfa package

other new ones

Comment

• I've seen both the alfa and 458 on the pegs and very tempted to pick them up...but I'm really trying to keep things under control...LOL Used to collect only lambos...then I started adding in "pop culture" (angry birds, mars rover, movie cars, etc...), then I bough a few others of this and that and finally decided to try to get some Thunts and Supers LOL.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

• Here are the Hot Wheels that I bought this week on trips to Indy or Cincinnati or Dayton... got them at Meijer stores, but didn't see the entire case:

I also saw the cars that carslover found at a Dayton Walmart tonight but didn't buy them.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• That Fangster is one ugly looking TH car, yuck! they can keep that one.

Saw a nice Red Honda Civic and BMW in Case C at the weekend. And finally found Herbie, hes been hard to find recently. I'm surprised how popular HW are, im being constantly beaten to case mixes...

Comment

• Found these today @ Target
                        Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

• Nice finds, All4Mase...

I ordered 2 of these on August 7... they were supposed to ship at the end of August... they shipped a few days ago and I got the package yesterday.

My grandfather owned a Gulf service station in eastern Kentucky... so I wanted to get this for sentimental reasons:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            Nice finds, All4Mase...

I ordered 2 of these on August 7... they were supposed to ship at the end of August... they shipped a few days ago and I got the package yesterday.

My grandfather owned a Gulf service station in eastern Kentucky... so I wanted to get this for sentimental reasons:

that is a sweet looking car cac1959,love the original gulf liveried ford gt40 also.thanks for sharing the pics.

found these today between 2 stores here in the uk,tesco and wilkinsons,certainly could'nt pass on herbie and the jetsons car,and as mentioned in a previous post,the treasure hunt Fangula is a horrid car

Comment

• Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
                              that is a sweet looking car cac1959,love the original gulf liveried ford gt40 also.thanks for sharing the pics.

found these today between 2 stores here in the uk,tesco and wilkinsons,certainly could'nt pass on herbie and the jetsons car,and as mentioned in a previous post,the treasure hunt Fangula is a horrid car

Nice finds! Still on the hunt for Herbie..and I grabbed fangster as well..certainly an ugly vehicle! !

Comment

• Awesome Gulf car!
                                Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Working...
                                X