Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found this one as well in the same bin, same car different angle thought it might be a common error? Card is creased on this one thou

I've still not tracked down all of the batman cars, I'm missing '66 TV (really want this as I had one as a kid) Batmobile with the larger front wheels and like everyone else Crooze

Comment

got these today on a short and "super" sweet hunt today

here 's a couple of pics of the super cars.
      the paint job on the lambo is sublime i must say

Comment

Sweet finds Jason. I may have to go back to Tesco tomorrow and pick up the Lambo & Ferrari I left there tonight!
        Great pics too.

Comment

Super finds, Jason...

I'm glad to see photos of secret Treasure Hunts... that gives me an idea of what to look for... not that I've seen any of them at the couple stores I check in regularly in the county... I'm sure that they are picked over by the time I get there.

I suppose I can enter a list with the number and series Lambo, All Stars 12, 6/10 and store it on my phone...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

went back out this afternoon and came up with these
            no t hunts or super t hunts,just nice looking cars

Comment

Some nice motors there Jason.
              Hopefully my Asda will have a fresh case or two in soon as there is nothing there at the moment.
              I found this the other day and liked it.
              DSC01958.jpg
              I think there are a couple of other versions out there too.
              Last edited by pirelliboy; 07-16-2012, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
                Some nice motors there Jason.
                Hopefully my Asda will have a fresh case or two in soon as there is nothing there at the moment.
                I found this the other day and liked it.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]340[/ATTACH]
                I think there are a couple of other versions out there too.
                nice score on the evo,and yes there is another colour variant that i'm aware of,but have'nt seen as of yet.
                my last car was an evo 8 mr fq-320,until i sold it to fund my current works van.i had an invite to mitsubishi to test drive the new evo X fq-300 semi auto and the manual evo x fq-360 and have to say that these machines are just tremendous.fun, practical (ish),and devilishly fast
                i've had fun outings against a bmw m5 v10 version and a ferrari 550 maranello until i hit the limiter at 160mph,he took off then .
                a nice new car to keep an eye out for is the Mazda Furai(white).

Comment

at long last

got these from an argos i've never visited before

and had these from a brand new box in tesco

Comment

Nice finds

I have found an older Hotwheel I want get my hands on from the mid to late 90's so if you see one let me know, I'm watching one on eBay at the moment

Comment

Radio Flyer Wagon... sweet...

Stopped at Meijer after work to pick up orange juice and fruit chews... nothing new to report in the Cars section... everything that was 25% off on clearance still is, and none of it's worth buying... found a few Hot Wheels that I liked and bought them:

My grandfather was a Harley dealer in eastern Kentucky for 40 years... that's why I bought the motorcycle... I have always liked the Camaro, Firebird, and Barracuda...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

the radio flyer wagon now that is a blast from the past. great looking item.

nice cars there cac1059,seen the pontiac about an hour ago funnily

Comment

ta for the heads up, got the spider in tesco

Comment

got these over the last few days

Comment

Great scores, djjd21!

I found and purchased the Batman Hot Wheels 1, 2, 5, 6, and 8 at one Walmart today... I didn't see any treasure hunts or secret treasure hunts at 2 Walmart and 1 TRU store today.

Comment

Stopped at the local flea market right before lunch... no new affordable Cars - I'm not going to pay $34 for a Supercharged Doc Hudson... Went to a second booth that has lots of older Hot Wheels and picked up a few:

I know it's not the same card design as the one Rippers posted, and I'll have to removed the price sticker from the blister, but it is a Radio Flyer Wagon:

Comment

Working...
                                X