Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you seen the La Ferrari? My blog is in Spanish, but I have photos there. www.coleccionistashwes.blogspot.com

Comment

• photo-2.jpg

Finally found the Red Camaro and the Batbike!

Comment

• I found these 2 today

Comment

• Even though these are $3.99 at my Target it's nice to see Color Shifters coming back. My 3 yr. old plays with them in the bathtub. Great alternative to the Cars color changers.

image.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
            Even though these are $3.99 at my Target it's nice to see Color Shifters coming back. My 3 yr. old plays with them in the bathtub. Great alternative to the Cars color changers.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3595[/ATTACH]
            WOW they are that much?

I didn't look at the price when I saw them and figured they were the same as regular hot wheels

Comment

• Are the Color Shifters a popular line, or is it like the Cars Color Changers?
              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                WOW they are that much?

I didn't look at the price when I saw them and figured they were the same as regular hot wheels
                Bit pricey but a couple of months ago I ran across my first Color Shifter at Big Lots and they cost $3.78. At that time I was disappointed to learn that Mattel discontinued the line back in 2011. Nothing new as far as Cars in my stores so it's Hot Wheels until I start seeing new Cars.

Comment

• I saw that orange Mustang at WM yesterday, but had to pass. It just wasn't for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by madbob View Post
                    Great finds, picked up the Super TH of this Case D yesterday which is the 1971 Mustang Mach 1, there are some great cars in this case (Brazilian Dodge Charger).

The funny car for me is awesome, has some weight to it as well...

That gold Mustang is a beauty, hope I find one. The funny car sure is a nice solid hunk of metal, I scored it at Meijer's in Michigan a couple weeks ago.

Comment

• Found the Lambo sesto elemento last night.

Also read that the batman "tumbler" is coming out this year. Im really hoping so!

Sent from my A620m using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by pirelliboy; 01-09-2014, 07:13 PM.

Transformers for Trade
                      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• I found this 5 pack with 2 lambos I didn't have
                        not too sure how new it is though

and super hero monster trucks lol

Comment

• I picked up that same 5 pack a few months ago. I only bought it for the Lambos lol

Transformers for Trade
                          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• I hit 3 Targets, a Walmart, and a TRU. All I found today that I didn't already have was a 2014 1:64 Scooby Doo Monster Jam Truck. It was cool because I normally only buy the trucks BobbyJack and I see live and we saw him for the first time last summer in Baltimore.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Just found this.
                              Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

• Found this Batmobile today.

Comment

Working...
                                X