X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
    Found this Batmobile today.
    Hi Pirelli boy,

I found that Bat last week in Morrsion's. Check out your local Morrisons as they have a great range of clip strips and only ring up at £1.09 as opposed to £1.50 everywhere else! I also found a long card $uper Camaro too.

Great find

Comment

• Am I correct in thinking that Batman one is different to the other recent releases? Will have to look for that next time we go shopping if so

Comment

• Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
        Am I correct in thinking that Batman one is different to the other recent releases? Will have to look for that next time we go shopping if so
        Yes you are right although it has been released many times before. It was a 2003 First Edition and has had serval paint changes and wheel swaps since then. I have loads of H/W Bats if you ever struggle to find recent or older cars.
        Cheers

Comment

Found this Batmobile today.
          nice find

do you prefer the short cards or is that what is more available in the UK?

Comment

• I found Speedbox today at Target. Sadly, it was white and not the blue Treasure Hunt variety. I bought it anyway so I will always remember the day I almost found one.
            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ksammut View Post
              I found Speedbox today at Target. Sadly, it was white and not the blue Treasure Hunt variety. I bought it anyway so I will always remember the day I almost found one.
              I didn't realize speedbox has lmq's number til now.
              Last edited by All4Mase; 01-17-2014, 09:52 AM.
              Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                nice find

do you prefer the short cards or is that what is more available in the UK?
                We mostly have the short cards in the UK. Occasionally we have clip strips with the long cards which I probably prefer.

Comment

We mostly have the short cards in the UK. Occasionally we have clip strips with the long cards which I probably prefer.
                  Long cards have better art work and more info about the model on the back but shorties are easier to store in my view (and cute!) As Pirelli boy explained we get mostly euro short cards but occasionally we do get the long cards on clip strips. And right now that is our best hope of bagging a $uper model. Supers on short cards are like rocking horse doo doo since the 2013 series was released.

Comment

• Target
                    Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

• Nice finds on the Speedbox, Night Burner, and Batmobile... many thanks for the history lesson on the Batmobile, VANDANCE...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Popped to Morrisons today and although the selection was very poor we did find the newer Flintstones car, Think its the first 'long' card we've found. Although we don't really take much notice of cards as we are openers

Comment

that is interesting as I rarely see the short cards in my stored

Comment

• finally found one in wilkinsons

Comment

• Awesome super hunt find!! Lady luck was with you on that day!! Nice scores.

Comment

• photo-5.jpg
                                I think the top left one, Maximum Leeway is a treasure hunt. The package is peeling off the top of the card though.
                                but more importantly, Green bumper cars! I'm going to make a bumper car track with legos for the cars. I have 4 green, 4 yellow, 2 red and 2 blue.

Comment

Working...
                                X