Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found these in 'The Range' (uk store) today at £1.99 each.

This is the full set of six.

Comment

• Nice finds, pirelliboy... thanks for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
        The one I have is from the RPM line and it is plastic. They released diecast ones under the DOTM banner. I checked my local 5Below and of course no Optimus. The paint jobs are strange too.
        I just got this in my TRU. £2.48 in the sale.

Comment

• Love that Optimus Prime. Heading to TRU next week so will have a look for him!

Comment

• ^^^Got a bunch of those for my son when we first started collecting cars. I think we have Optimus, Bumblebee, Jazz, Ratchet, Megatron, and Brawl. Then I started getting the Cyberverse ones that scale with those but actually transform.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
              ^^^Got a bunch of those for my son when we first started collecting cars. I think we have Optimus, Bumblebee, Jazz, Ratchet, Megatron, and Brawl. Then I started getting the Cyberverse ones that scale with those but actually transform.

I know this is off topic to Hotwheels but ..

Bobbyjack, The Cyberverse ones are they plastic? We have an Optimus Prime which is about the size of a Hotwheels vehicle but he transforms. Because he was a boot sale find and came loose i have no idea where it's from.. Been looking everywhere to try and figure out what series it is because if there is others would like them too

Comment

• These are Cyberverse...

When in vehicle mode, they scale great with Hot Wheels. They are great for small children. The limbs pop off easily so they are actually hard to break. I think we broke 2 in the last 3 years. Very simple transformations and they don't take very long. As you can see, fun for me too. Who wants to spend 2 hours transforming your army when you can do it in a couple minutes?

Comment

• I found some new hot wheels this weekend

I found 2 variations of the homer car

clear and smoked bubble tops

Comment

• Thanks Bobbyjack. Will check what ours is like against those

Nice finds Carslover! Love the look of the Homer car and that plane looks good too

Comment

• MMMM. Want Homer car...

Comment

• Sweet scores carslover!! Must find the Homer!! Tumbler is cool too!

Comment

• hot diggity! Homer car!!! (and the tumbler too...I will make sure to keep my eyes out in the coming weeks!

Transformers for Trade
                          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• After long searching, I finally found the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine! (My area doesn't get many nice Hot Wheels)
                            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                              Sweet scores carslover!! Must find the Homer!! Tumbler is cool too!
                              thanks scavenger

I'm not sure how many homers are in the case

I got tired of digging through 2 dump bins when I found them

if I find more of them I will be glad to trade them to others that can't find them

Comment

• Found this awesome $uper hunt yesterday - very tough to find on short card and well pleased!

Comment

Working...
                                X