Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great finds Carslover, we just got the E case in the U.K, looking foward to F already as there are some real gems in that mix. Thanks for the pictures

Comment

• Hot Wheels collector event at Kmart on Saturday...
      http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_1...d=2002672#desc

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
        Great finds Carslover, we just got the E case in the U.K, looking foward to F already as there are some real gems in that mix. Thanks for the pictures
        thanks vandance

Comment

• Thrift store find, Sorry for motion blur.

EDIT: only $7

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

• A few finds in an old toy shop today.

Comment

• Finally I find Speedbox ... just had to look at my local grocery store.

image.jpg

Comment

• I don't collect hot wheels, but I'm going to have to buy a Homer car if I see it.

Comment

• Bought a Hot Wheels Flintstones Flintmobile with gray "wheels" at Meijer today... my first Cars or Hot Wheels purchase in a while...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
                    A few finds in an old toy shop today.
                    Those really are old finds... but gooduns! You cannot go wrong with the pair of GT-40's. H/W did an excellent job with these. Still one of my fav's to this day. Keep hold of the Merc too as Mattel have since lost the licence to produce Mercedes castings. They fell out over a hologram sticker that Mercedes wanted on the blister but Mattel said no. Top finds and the cards look in great shape for the age. Nice one!

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      Bought a Hot Wheels Flintstones Flintmobile with gray "wheels" at Meijer today... my first Cars or Hot Wheels purchase in a while...
                      Never really looked at HW, either me or the little guy, but saw the Flintmobile earlier tonight and impulse bought it. The guy next to me said that's a limited very collectable version, and they have a Scooby Doo van as well. Is that really true?

Comment

• I don't know about it being very collectable, we bought one Flintmobile and have seen atleast a further 5 since. Maximum Leeway however, should of bought that one when we saw it

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                          Never really looked at HW, either me or the little guy, but saw the Flintmobile earlier tonight and impulse bought it. The guy next to me said that's a limited very collectable version, and they have a Scooby Doo van as well. Is that really true?
                          it probably depends where you are located

but I have found many flintmobiles and scobby doo vans

Comment

• Found some 2011 HW at Target today. Don't know how that happened. Maybe it was a box sitting in the stockroom gathering dust.

image.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo View Post

Yep it is collectable but not limited. Main Line H/W are only as limited as the supply allows. The only 'limited' H/W from the main line are $uper hunts. The hidden regular hunts used to be hard to find but are as common as main line cars today. From year to year there are some short run production vehicles which are a limited number, past releases include Ecto-1, VW Fastback, Chevy Pannel and the Karmann Ghia.

Comment

• Stopped at Meijer last night on my way home from work to get a gallon of milk... went to the Toy department again... still no new Cars or HW Retro... but I found a treasure hunt Speedbox...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X