• Show
Clear All

• treasure hunts have this symbol on the car

super treasure hunts have this symbol on the car

Comment

• Thanks carslover...had no clue...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lizardmaster View Post
        Excuse my ignorance but how do you identify a super hunt with hot wheels. I've never collected them

As well as the flame symbol identifying a regular hidden treasure hunt and the TH logo found on a super hunt, the super version will always have real rider tyres. This means the wheel rim and rubber tyre are two separate pieces and not a single piece moulded wheel like on every other mainline Hot Wheels car. Search 2014 super hunts in Google and a list with pictures will come up. That way, you know what to look for before you head out. Good luck!

Comment

• Popped in Asda today and the HW were overloaded.. Didn't have time to rummage properly, i know it wasn't the newest case with Homer car tho

Comment

• I got these 2 treasure hunts off ebay today

Comment

• good info to have Do you know the frequency of the treasure hunts compared to normal cars?
              Lizardmaster

Comment

• Originally posted by Lizardmaster View Post
                good info to have Do you know the frequency of the treasure hunts compared to normal cars?
                Mattel don't publish production numbers for super tresure hunts but the regular hunts are quite common. Supers are randomly inserted into a 72 count case of cars and maybe around 1 in 10 cases will contain a super. That is why you are lucky if you find one in the wild, but to be honest, no one really knows the exact numbers....!

Comment

• Courtesy of my local Hot Wheels friend, the 2 that I wanted from this weekend's Kmart Collector Event (along with a Gunnar Viking from Walmart):

The Kmart store got in 8 cases total but none of them contained the Treasure Hunt (Gasser).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Uk Hotwheels gold car promo.
                    http://hotwheelsgoldcar.com/

Comment

• spotted both matchbox and hotwheels in poundworld/ poundland for a quid, clearly, until seeing that tv prog I didnt realise there was any difference

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                        Courtesy of my local Hot Wheels friend, the 2 that I wanted from this weekend's Kmart Collector Event (along with a Gunnar Viking from Walmart):

The Kmart store got in 8 cases total but none of them contained the Treasure Hunt (Gasser).
                        my kmart had 24 cases and I know of 4 gassers super TH found even though I didn't get one of them

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                          my kmart had 24 cases and I know of 4 gassers super TH found even though I didn't get one of them
                          Wow, 24 cases?!! We get that per store a year in the U.K! I wonder how long 1728 hot wheels cars will take to sell? I guess you can strike that store off from your list of places to hunt for the next few months! Sorry to hear you missed out on a Gasser Hunt

Comment

• I found a few more F case cars at the local Supermarket last night. I haven't been collecting the regular hidden hunts but I like the Loop Coupe so it came home with me!

Comment

• K-Mart cases have 36 cars, not 72.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarsSpain View Post
                                K-Mart cases have 36 cars, not 72.
                                Ah, only 864 cars to shift then, no problems!

Comment

Working...
                                X