This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool cars cac1959 especially the radio flyer

on my way to work this morning i called into asda to have a look to see if they had any new cars,sat right in full view as a lone car in a bin full of matchbox cars was this beauty

Comment

Stopped at Meijer this afternoon to buy something inexpensive using my PayPal debit card so I could get cash back for my wife... she had loaned our youngest son money and he paid me using PayPal funds so it really was her money... anyway, here's what I bought:

Bullitt's Mustang:

Closeup:

I also bought 2 Hot Wheels as I wasn't sure how much cash I could get back in change:

No new Cars at Meijer... not that I expected any... still 80 Finn, 2 Lightning McQueen lane mates, and 1 Francesco on the pegs for singles.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

nice beemer there cac1959,i find the black version harder to find than the white one,and mcqueen's mustang is such a good looking car
        thank's for sharing .

Comment

the a team vans are so cool, need to look out for these

Comment

Anyone found the Mystery Machine yet?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

unfortunately no,not yet,looking to get a few of these myself
              Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
              Anyone found the Mystery Machine yet?

Comment

Got this eBay purchase today:

I now have a complete set of the 8 as well as a second each of 1, 2, 5, 6, and 8...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

sweet score cac1959

Comment

arrived today from an ebay purchase
                    Ł5 for 17 cars

Comment

and these are a few pics of my super t hunts and regulars to coincide with them.
                      enjoy

Comment

found an abundance of older hot wheels in a few argos stores today and a few new finds in tesco and asda

Last edited by djjd21; 08-08-2012, 10:36 PM. Reason: added pics

Comment

Nice scores, djjd21... thanks for sharing your photos.

Comment

I bought one Hot Wheels car at TRU yesterday... I thought this Dodge Charger stock car was pretty cool.

Comment

Still no Mystery Machine sightings out there?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

No Mystery machine sightings on my travels either although have found The Bat.

Comment

Working...
                                X