Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found the Radio Flyer at last at a VW show I was at yesterday and it's a first edition as well so well chuffed

Comment

• Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
      I kinda wonder why the batman commemorative set didn't include the tumbler and some of the other batmobile set. I have never seen half of those

(Didn't follow batman much in my teenage years )
      The Tumbler was included in a sort of higher-end commemorative set. Saw it at Target for about $6 or $7. Not in the $1 series at Walmart. Although Walmart had it too for about $7. They had both versions; all black and desert camo.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Found these last night in Walmart.

First time I have seen either on the pegs.

Comment

• great score with the radio flyer rippers.

i also managed to get these from tesco

Comment

• Scored a few Hot Wheels at the Collector Event today... I was one of 20 people at the event - I have been the only one at the Cars events.

Treasure Hunt:

Honda S2000

The 7 new Kmart Hot Wheels at the event:

Angry Birds Minion and Mars Rover Curiousity:

Other purchases:

More other purchases:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• great finds on the day cac1959,the angry birds minion and mars rover look really cool,and nice score on the last t-hunt in this year's tally

Comment

• sweet cars Chris

Comment

• I shuold have picked up the Angry bird when I saw him at walmart the other day. Is the Rover a Kmart exclusive? or a first to market? What about the minion? I hope they make a whole rang of Angry Birds cars. Would love to see the big fat red bird lol

Transformers for Trade
                  Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Wow! That Mars Rover will be ours if I ever see it. He can ride in the back of Roger with Autonaut Mater.

Comment

• Tesco today

Comment

• You find all the best ones Simon! That remind me I haven't paid for the last ones you found me! oops

Comment

• If I see the minion and the rover...I will definetly be picking them up. Both great looking molds

Transformers for Trade
                          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• i must admit that tesco you go to is amazing great finds once again pirelliboy.

Comment

• Great finds, off to Tesco we go...

Comment

• Great scores, Simon... Here are my most recent Hot Wheels purchases:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X